Sign in to follow this  
Jammin16

Scenery texture problems...

Hey there,

I have a little problem, I have discovered there are some Scenery texture problems more places in the world in P3D v4. I don't know what went wrong, but you can look at it in the attached picture what my problem is.:huh:

Help.png

2 minutes ago, simbol said:

Is this a default airport or an add-on airport?

S.

It's a default airport

7 minutes ago, Jammin16 said:

It's a default airport

Ok, can you tell me your current hardware and P3D graphic settings? also what are you using 4.5 HF1, HF2, etc?

Sometimes these patches occur when your GPU starts running out of VRAM, so it is important to check this before drawing any conclusions.

S.

Okay, I didn't have a RTX Titan:biggrin:

I have a GTX 1080 Aero 8GB, NVMe M.2 SDD EVO Plus 2TB, 4x 8GB RAM and an i5-7600k 3,80GHz.

My settings

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Is this P3D 4.5 HF1, HF2? what is it?

Your hardware should handle P3D easy, but your shadows settings are quite demanding.. maybe this is starving your GPU VRAM. Can you monitor your GPU ram when this occur?

In the meantime do the following:

• Delete your local shaders.
  • Reduce the amount of objects casting shadows, for example vegetation and particles.

Regards,

S.

18 minutes ago, simbol said:

Is this P3D 4.5 HF1, HF2? what is it?

Your hardware should handle P3D easy, but your shadows settings are quite demanding.. maybe this is starving your GPU VRAM. Can you monitor your GPU ram when this occur?

In the meantime do the following:

• Delete your local shaders.
  • Reduce the amount of objects casting shadows, for example vegetation and particles.

Regards,

S.

Oh, sorry it's P3D 4.5 HF2

Edited by Jammin16

31 minutes ago, Jammin16 said:

Oh, sorry it's P3D 4.5 HF2

Ok do the steps I posted to see what is your VRAM usage and try to reduce shadows casting as suggested. Particles shadows and vegetaion are very taxing on GPU resources. If you want to enable all these you would do better with 12GB or VRAM or more.

S.

Are you using the real world dates and times? If so, can you check to see if you have the same problem in another season?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

13 minutes ago, simbol said:

Ok do the steps I posted to see what is your VRAM usage and try to reduce shadows casting as suggested. Particles shadows and vegetaion are very taxing on GPU resources. If you want to enable all these you would do better with 12GB or VRAM or more.

S.

Okay so if I want to enable them all I need af RTX 2080Ti or RTX Titan???

Thank you for your help I would tried. :smile:

12 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Are you using the real world dates and times? If so, can you check to see if you have the same problem in another season?

I use real times and dates, but I can try to turn it off??? 

Just change the date and time to (for example) July, and check to see if that problem still exists.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 minute ago, Christopher Low said:

Just change the date and time to (for example) July, and check to see if that problem still exists.

I have P3D v4 runing in the background when I write here, I have tried and it's still are there!:sad:

25 minutes ago, simbol said:

S.

I have tried what you have said I was need to tried. And the problem still are there!