Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

active sky and 4.5 hotfix

I just installed 4.5 since fslabs is compatible and I am getting errors with active sky.  anyone know how to fix? The error says P3D cannot control ambient weather parameters correctly thus cannot function properly.  Thus is cannot function and will shut down.  Please make sure you have proper rights of the programfiles  (x86) folders and have trusted / excleded as_p3dv4 from your security software, as well s the sim as_srv folder and included .dllmodules   Anyone know how to fix this?  

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

40 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

I just installed 4.5 since fslabs is compatible and I am getting errors with active sky.  anyone know how to fix? The error says P3D cannot control ambient weather parameters correctly thus cannot function properly.  Thus is cannot function and will shut down.  Please make sure you have proper rights of the programfiles  (x86) folders and have trusted / excleded as_p3dv4 from your security software, as well s the sim as_srv folder and included .dllmodules   Anyone know how to fix this?  

Hello,

We would be happy to assist you, please log onto the HiFi support portal (http://support.hifitechinc.com) and log a support ticket, be sure to copy the URL from this forum post and include it in the ticket request. Please include your order or license number and most recent session logs, with Active Sky (only) running press the "Logs" button and save the AS_Log_Export.txt and attach to your ticket request.

Please note that you cannot login with your forum credentials as the support site requires a separate login from the forum. A new support account must be created.

Thank you.

\Robert Hamlich/

10 hours ago, Adrian123 said:

There is an update available at HiFi to make AS compatible with V4.5.

Right but doesn't AS notice if you aren't on the latest version and prompt you to download the current version that is compatible?  I did that a few days ago before installing 4.5HF2 and thought I was current.  After 4.5hf2, I got the errors

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

Not sure. Just know from over the years, when there is a P3D update, AS needs updated as well as a few other addons.

1 hour ago, Zimmerbz said:

Right but doesn't AS notice if you aren't on the latest version and prompt you to download the current version that is compatible?  I did that a few days ago before installing 4.5HF2 and thought I was current.  After 4.5hf2, I got the errors

No. And you need the latest AS version for HF2, They post a note on the main AS UI when a new one is available.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

33 minutes ago, pgde said:

No. And you need the latest AS version for HF2, They post a note on the main AS UI when a new one is available.

Strange... The AS UI prompted me to get the latest version earlier this week before I had 4.5.  After 4.5, it didn't ask me so I thought I had the latest.  I guess I will go to HIFI and see if I can download the new version.