Sign in to follow this  
Nickbe

Garmin GTN Tutorial Videos question

On 10/14/2019 at 1:36 PM, RXP said:

Pretty much everything shown in this video is available and working the same with the Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch!

Hi!

Many thanks for the link to the video, it turned out to be very useful!

Only one question: in the video, at the top of the screen GTN750 where usually Audio panel/Intercom/Transponder - displays very different useful data, relative to VNAV. I have not found anywhere in the device RXP750, how i can change the output of information in this way. Is that even possible?

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

Hi,

yes it is easy and as a matter of fact hinted for in the video. For example he is saying that because he has an audio panel, he didn't need the remote audio panel on the GTN.

I'd start wondering whether there is any setting pertaining to "Audio Panel" in the Reality XP GTN? 

And if I can't find one, I'd further open the RXP GTN User's Manual, use the 'search' option, type "audio" and see what there is in the user's manual?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

2 hours ago, RXP said:

And if I can't find one, I'd further open the RXP GTN User's Manual, use the 'search' option, type "audio" and see what there is in the user's manual?

Hi!

Thanks for your reply. I am glad to hear that this opportunity has been realized. I easily figured out the basic functions of the GTN750 without opening the manual. That was my mistake, I will definitely now look into the manual. 🙂

• Like 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020