Sign in to follow this  
ericbolt

Jetways above Buildings

If you have orbx vector installed run configuration and disable AEC for STL.

Sean Green

When it happens to me I go to scenery library (while in sim). Almost every time one of the ORBX Vector entries is at the bottom of listing. Moving it up to the rest of Vector entries always solves it for me.

Don't forget to SAVE change

Neal H

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

12 hours ago, OldFlyboy said:

Almost every time one of the ORBX Vector entries is at the bottom of listing. Moving it up to the rest of Vector entries always solves it for me.

If you are having to do that, then you haven't set your ORBX library insertion points.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

12 hours ago, OldFlyboy said:

When it happens to me I go to scenery library (while in sim). Almost every time one of the ORBX Vector entries is at the bottom of listing. Moving it up to the rest of Vector entries always solves it for me.

Don't forget to SAVE change

Neal H

VECTOR_AEC should never be moved to higher priorities. You have other files that are conflicting and should be dealt with.

17 hours ago, Evros said:

VECTOR_AEC should never be moved to higher priorities. You have other files that are conflicting and should be dealt with.

17 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

If you are having to do that, then you haven't set your ORBX library insertion points.

I know you are correct but I cannot find just where the problem is. 95% of the time there is no problem and mine seems to occur mostly with Dreamteam KLAS.. I took the problem to the ORBX forum last year, followed instructions, and all was well for some time but it reverted to same problem. My quirky little fix is the quickest way I could f ly instead of troubleshoot,

Any help toward a permanent fix appreciated.

Win7 Ultimate, P3Dv4.5, All USA and part of England/Germany regions.

Neal H

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

FSDT KLAS was patched to not remove the ORBX compatibilty file a few years ago. The library insertion points though are part of FTX Central/ Central settings and is VERY important to have correctly set.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

@ericbolt

Assuming you have ORBX Vector, run the Airport Elevation Correction tool and move KSTL from the column labeled AEC IS ENABLED FOR to the one labeled AEC IS DISABLED FOR.  

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library