Sign in to follow this  
Airbus A340 Pilot

SODE EDDE P3D V4?

Hey guys,

a week ago yesterday I was sitting at home with my cousin and as he owns the Erfurt scenery for P3D V4 (Aerosoft) he asked me if I knew how and where to get the corresponding SODE files from. However, I don’t own the airport myself and so I don’t know anything about EDDE SODE files. Maybe you can help us?

best regards,

Jo and Dani

Daniel Reber

sorry did not finish the message, If you have facebook, You can find it on cartayna page, link is in FSDT site

1 hour ago, Ruisseau said:

sorry did not finish the message, If you have facebook, You can find it on cartayna page, link is in FSDT site

Well as far as I know, cartayna files are only for GSX Level 2 which he does not own according to him. 

On FSDeveloper, Erfurt was said to come with the option to use SODE animated jetways. There have to be files by Aerosoft or Frank Seifert (who developed the scenery) somewhere...

But thanks though. 

Daniel Reber

Have you asked on the AeroSoft forum or just searched the forum it may already have been answered.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

1 hour ago, rjfry said:

Have you asked on the AeroSoft forum or just searched the forum it may already have been answered.

I have asked there, when my cousin was here about a week ago. There was not even a answer which didn´t help. Don´t know. We have also searched the forum together and haven´t found anything regarding this topic. 

Edited by Airbus A340 Pilot

Daniel Reber