Sign in to follow this  
lena993

Slow downloads

Hi, 

I have the problem of extreme slow downloads. I first notice this issue after the release of UGCX, and thought it's because of the high load of the servers. But today I try to redownload the NGX and are faced to 0,15 MBit/s (other downloads are at 80 MBit/s). So I asked myself if you are aware of any issues?

Thanks in advance and congratulations for your fabulous products!

Cheers

Lena

Hi Lena, I have the same problem (Germany, Munich, Telekom, 50Mbit). Other downloads run at normal speed, FS2Crew files are very slow. It is definitely a problem of the FS2Crew Host.

Peter

ugcx_banner.png

I'm in a developing country in Asia right now and it took me 5 minutes to download UGCX (160 MB).

The server is in North America.

Again, try phoning your ISP... ask them for advice.

But it's not our server or I'd be getting 200 complaints a day.

Well, tbh it is the ONLY website that has this low speeds, and I won't call my provider because of one website being slow. Since several people reported the same, it seems much more logic to me to assume that there is something wrong with the server and/or the connection, rather than coincidently we're all having the exact same malware/browser/provider error on our computer that exclusively affects downloads form FS2C. 

We were only reporting this issue. But if you say it's all good on your side, then I guess we're kinda stuck. Maybe it'll sort itself out. 🙂 ... I got my download in the end, so I'm fine.

Edited by disco79stu

Don t think its  the  web  site  at all but  your  isp ,  since I just tried  to  download it  again to test  took around  90  seconds   to  download,  so unless  there  was  a  issue  before   its  back  to  normal  again

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi thanks for your answers.

The same as Peter descriped, near MUC and Telekom as the provider.

But anyway, i just tried it out, the speeds are normal again. Just downloaded the NGX version in a few seconds.