Sign in to follow this  
Pilotmini

Xbox compatiblity

So basically if you guys know tsw it is on xbox and they have interactive cockpit. Now FSX had controller support so we should be expecting something along those lines. What are your thoughts?

Plenty of buttons and hats on an Xbox controller to fly a Sopwith Camel or some other Fokker scout !  Push OPTIONS switch for 'autoland' LOL.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Logitech make Steering wheels that are Xbox +PC Compatible, and may already be working on a joystick  along the same lines and other hardware possibly a keyboard and mouse. Though a USB adapter like on the PC.

If it works on windows 10 it should work on both.

Edited by rjfry

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I think the biggest challenge with a console version is interacting with the switches in the cockpit. Of course, Xbox is compatible with keyboard and mouse now I think so Flight Simulator could just have that as an additional requirement. Even if you're a console user, they should have a mouse and keyboard lying around on top of their controller.

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

I never played Kerbal space programme on anything other than a pc, but I would assume if that was made decently playable on a console then this can too. Having said that, I can barely remember what you had to control in that game so this entire comment may be void.