Sign in to follow this  
G-RFRY

MK Studios DUBLIN Released

I thought that the developer had corrected the runway 28 problem with version 1.01? This was stated in the list of fixes/improvements. I had already corrected this (and other stuff) with a modified version of the AFD file from version 1.00, so I have continued to use that one.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

15 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I thought that the developer had corrected the runway 28 problem with version 1.01? This was stated in the list of fixes/improvements. 

Yeah I thought so as well. Same boat as you Chris, I fixed mine the day I bought it and continue to use my own version.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

It looks like one or two misaligned sections of taxiway centreline have been corrected in version 1.01a, but I notice that there is a small misaligned section directly short of the hold short marking for runways 28/34. Can someone let me know if this has been adjusted in version 1.02? If not.....and if you are reading this thread, MK Studios......can you please correct this? :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

On 12/7/2019 at 7:29 AM, Christopher Low said:

It looks like one or two misaligned sections of taxiway centreline have been corrected in version 1.01a, but I notice that there is a small misaligned section directly short of the hold short marking for runways 28/34. Can someone let me know if this has been adjusted in version 1.02? If not.....and if you are reading this thread, MK Studios......can you please correct this? :smile:

This is version 1.02, does this help Christopher?

eidw.jpg

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

That aircraft waiting at the threshold is sat right on top of the section of taxiway centreline that I am talking about :smile: However, I would need a screenshot on the ground that clearly shows the taxiway centreline markings just short of the 28/34 Hold Short line.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

14 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

That aircraft waiting at the threshold is sat right on top of the section of taxiway centreline that I am talking about :smile: However, I would need a screenshot on the ground that clearly shows the taxiway centreline markings just short of the 28/34 Hold Short line.

Sorry Christopher that's my Ryanair 😱

I will take another for you.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Do these help 😉 😃

eidw-11.jpg

eidw-1.jpg

eidw.jpg

I suspect that it has not been adjusted, but it is difficult to tell without looking directly along the taxiway centreline. On my PC.....if I am positioned a short distance back from the HS line looking forwards, that final section of taxiway centreline before the HS line is skewed off to the left when compared to the taxiway centreline beyond the HS line. Is that the same on your PC?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

3 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I suspect that it has not been adjusted, but it is difficult to tell without looking directly along the taxiway centreline. On my PC.....if I am positioned a short distance back from the HS line looking forwards, that final section of taxiway centreline before the HS line is skewed off to the left when compared to the taxiway centreline beyond the HS line. Is that the same on your PC?

Yes it does a bit but it looks like it does IRL, I took this from GE

From E1 to E1 the line runs off to the left a bit. Not lined up right.

real.jpg

This line is straight 

real-1.jpg

I think they got it right myself, its not right but its not right IRL it only runs off a bit.

Edited by Nyxx

You may be right. I am just a bit OCD when it comes to alignment of markings and lights. It took me long enough to get used to the offset centreline lights with respect to runways and taxiways :biggrin:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

3 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

You may be right. I am just a bit OCD when it comes to alignment of markings and lights. It took me long enough to get used to the offset centreline lights with respect to runways and taxiways :biggrin:

another.

Your are right they don't line up but MK got it right :)

Well spotted Christopher :)

real-2.jpg

Edited by Nyxx

I have just noticed that a handful of the white centre lines on runway 16/34 are seriously misaligned. Can someone let me know if this is the case with version 1.02? The easiest one to check is very close to the runway 34 threshold. If I start at this runway threshold, I can clearly see one of the white centreline markings seriously skewed off to the left. I hate stuff like that, and I seriously doubt that this is the case on the real world runway.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Anyone with EIDW having issues with GSX not recognizing the airport gates? I've installed/updated and reinstalled the product but only see two small gates through GSX. It's correctly aiming at the MKStudios' afcad file, so not sure what's wrong. 

The 1.02 update announcement referenced a custom GSX configuration, but I am finding nothing on my system to back this up....?

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

All gates working fine with 02 GSX, done nothing to make them work, Sorry not any help I know 

Edited by Nyxx

Thanks, at least I can narrow it down to my system then and not with the product 😎

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."