Sign in to follow this  
G-RFRY

MK Studios DUBLIN Released

I suddenly have terrible performance with MK Studios DUB. Between 14fps and 0 with lots of freezing especially on approach. For comparison I get 30FPS stable at EGKK with the FSL A321X. I don't use ORBX IRL just ORBX EU. Anyone have similar issues?

On 10/23/2019 at 7:00 PM, Dave_YVR said:

Now this is another option to try,  widen or lengthen the runway to make them still hold at the line in the scenery. I've used this method at FSDT CYVR for years as the hold lines are far back at C on 26L, but it doesn't change how the scenery looks. It might look funny in ADE, but easy to get used to when the AI works properly.

Same issue, would you guys please post a screen shot of your ADE with those edits so I can try the same?  It has been some time since I used ADE, don't want to **** it up, Thanks.

Ken

Complete and utter insurrection

3 hours ago, Insurrection_and_Stupidity said:

Same issue, would you guys please post a screen shot of your ADE with those edits so I can try the same?  It has been some time since I used ADE, don't want to **** it up, Thanks.

Here you can see that I set 10/28 to 300 feet and 16/34 to 275. You just have to make it so that the hold short nodes (red circles) touch the runway.

uNMYjkJtCEhdta1t5Ef1J7HNUt4YWID8ls0bleh4

Edited by Dave_YVR

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

• Load the airport in ADE
  • Double left click on the runway
  • Increase the WIDTH (and LENGTH if required)
  • Left click on OK
  • Left click and drag the HS node back to the required position
  • Save, compile and test
Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I've just installed this scenery and I'm getting a base frame rate, it keeps sticking quite badly. That's with only have people and hares ticked and medium ground vehicle textures. I've also tried reducing the texture resolution to High from Ultra which I've never had to do before. 

Any ideas?  Thanks 

Oliver 

Can you provide us with your PC specification/screen resolution etc? Do you have any other Republic of Ireland addons installed?

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I've bought v1.02 this morning so all the AFD problems should be a thing of the past. I'm in avatar mode stood by taxiway E1 close to Rwy 28. Aircraft are not even getting close to me. They're stuck on F2 just short of Taxiway A.

Examining the AFD in ADE shows no faults found - a rare occurence. Odd.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Solved! My avatar was too close to the taxiway so the aircraft wouldn't go past me. South side of 28 now and they're moving.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Right, so my PC spec is the following - 

Manufacturer - ASUStek COMPUTER INC.

Model - ASUS Desktop PC M51BC Series

Processor - AMD FX(tm)-8300 Eight-Core Processor  3.30GHz

Installed Memory (RAM) - 12.0GB

System Type - 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor 

and the screen resolution is - 1920 x 1080 which is the recommended.

Hope that's what you need. 

On 11/29/2019 at 12:10 AM, Dave_YVR said:

Try this ADE from one of the guys at AIG, he's an ADE guru and does incredible work.

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=31599.0

Dave, thanks for the link. After my own efforts failed in getting all Ai to depart from 28 I installed the one from that link. All aircraft now takeoff. There are two BGLs. One is for 10/28 only where Ai use 16/34 for taxiing and the other also has 16/34 operational. Those guys are wizards! 😀

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I updated the AFD file for Dublin back in version 1.00, getting the AI planes operational on runway 10/28, and adding lots of extra gate and ramp parking spots that (for some reason) seemed to have been forgotten about :huh:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hi Chris, not disparaging your efforts but did you make it available? If I’m honest the correct gates are of less importance than Ai taking off. I didn’t fancy widening the runway but I haven’t looked at the AIG one and they may have done just that.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I have my AI set @ 100% (without any limiters), so my airports need as many gate and ramp parking spots as possible to accommodate all of the planes. That being the case, I like to have as many (correct) gate and ramp parking spots as I can get. Quite a few were not being used in the AFD file supplied with the product, so that needed to be corrected. However, I am never certain if others want all of my modifications (which quite often include adjustments to the taxiways and runway exits).

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Chris, I’m the same at 100%. But given the AFD comes from the group that gave us AIG I imagine they feel the same about airport accuracy. I’ll know tomorrow when I have a flight back to Manchester.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather