Sign in to follow this  
SN737

[Resolved] no particular strobes

Hi Simbol,

I could resolve the issue of the app not recognizing the ai models except for the FAIB one, moving all my AI models outside of p3d, thanks for that.

Now my problem is as follows: I made a group of 737's old lights for eg. and applied the changes, everything works at it should but the strobes are not blinking like real 737's, they blink like default p3d ai ones. How could i change this?. As i want to make lots of groups like Airbus that has stobes blinking like twice then stops. Note a side: after initial scanning of all ai's do i have to apply something? (I didn't and none of the ai's had nav, strobe beacon lights. Thanks for your support

Edited by SergioN

Sergio Naiberg

5 minutes ago, SergioN said:

Hi Simbol,

I could resolve the issue of the app not recognizing the ai models except for the FAIB one, moving all my AI models outside of p3d, thanks for that.

Now my problem is as follows: I made a group of 737's old lights for eg. and applied the changes, everything works at it should but the strobes are not blinking like real 737's, they blink like default p3d ai. How could i change this. As i want to make lots of groups like Airbus that has stobes blinking like twice then stops. Thanks for your support

Check if these models have the correct ATC type, or if they have the effects attached via the model.

I will look for your response tomorrow. Need to sleep 2am here..

Regards 

Simbol 

2 minutes ago, SergioN said:

You mean atc_model?

none of my AI has that

Hi Sergio,

Which 737 are you looking at?

Gerald

EAA #: 1317747

i7 8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz (4.5GHz); ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I Gaming ; RTX 2070 Super Turbo 8GB; 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3000MHz; 250GB Samsung 960 Evo PCIe NVMe M.2; 2x 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series SSD; 1TB WD Black HDD; Win10 Pro 64; P3D 4.5

Go to sleep man, no prob here, I'll keep toying with the add-on tomorrow too, have a good sleep Simbol, I can imagine that you deserve it

Sergio Naiberg

3 minutes ago, gsand said:

Hi Sergio,

Which 737 are you looking at?

FAIB ones, but I could resolve the issue. One thing that I didn't do when I first run the add-on was to apply setting to all the ai's found in my system, after doing that everything is working as it should, strobes are blinking differently as i change the ai manufacturer. Thanks buddy

• Like 1

Sergio Naiberg

Perfect and you are welcome. After 7 months of testing I should always remember but I still forget sometimes.

Enjoy the program and we're around if you need something.

Gerald

EAA #: 1317747

i7 8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz (4.5GHz); ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I Gaming ; RTX 2070 Super Turbo 8GB; 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3000MHz; 250GB Samsung 960 Evo PCIe NVMe M.2; 2x 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series SSD; 1TB WD Black HDD; Win10 Pro 64; P3D 4.5