Sign in to follow this  
Adamski_NZ

PTA 2.67 - new preset (announcement)

After all the fun and games, I'm delighted to be able to offer up my latest preset (Adam 267_01) - which can be grabbed here:
https://www.nzfsim.org/shaders/pta-presets/adam-pta-267_01/

avro-uk-autumn-1350.jpg?dl=1

03-C-27-Alaska-03-1350.jpg?dl=1

04-C-27-Alaska-02-1350.jpg?dl=1

06-Dornier-Alice-Springs-1350.jpg?dl=1

10-Sierra-Night-1350.jpg?dl=1

Compatible with REX TextureDirect, REX Sky Force 3D and ActiveSky/ASCA.
https://www.nzfsim.org/shaders/pta-presets/adam-pta-267_01/

Adam.

Edited by Adamski_NZ
  • Like 3

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Thanks Adam for your usual hard work and generous contribution to the community.

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | Samsung G9 49" Curved Monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

Very nice pics. Thanks for posting. Will try it today.

Taking this directly from your website:

"Reload Shaders (P3Dv4.5 only): it is now possible to map a key to the “Reload Shaders” function – which that we can (at last!) tweak our PTA settings and see the results without a P3D restart".

Haven't tried this yet, but what you say is that you apply the presets with PTA with P3D open/running?. Please clarify. Thanks.

Cheers, Ed

Edited by edpatino

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

36 minutes ago, edpatino said:

Haven't tried this yet, but what you say is that you apply the presets with PTA with P3D open/running?. Please clarify. Thanks.

Yes with P3D running , but you need to map a key to "reload shaders" . I use numpad minus. Apply the preset then reload shaders key.

Edited by Twenty6
  • Like 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

1 minute ago, Twenty6 said:

Yes with P3D running , but you need to map a key to "reload shaders" . I use numpad minus. 

Ok, thanks so much.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Looks good Adam - thanks for all your hard work...

Now if they'll just hold off on Hot Fix 3 for a while😉

Bob

Thanks a lot Adam !

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Always been a fan of how natural you make your sim look - great job as usual!

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

1 hour ago, MattDavies said:

Always been a fan of how natural you make your sim look - great job as usual!

Thanks, Matt ... onwards and upwards, as they say! 🙂 ... and apologies for the rants!

Adam.

5 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Adam, did you manage to get it compatibile with EF?

I'm afraid I haven't had a chance yet (RL has taken over for a while!!). I do want to get around to it at some stage, though.

Adam.

Hello, may I ask, why download via this link? It prompts me "Sorry-not available at the moment!"

Edited by SugarCane

Looks like a really nice preset.  I might well have to give this a go!

Interested to know what possible side effects there would be of using it with REX EF?

I use Matt's presets and since adding EF to my set up I have noticed that in certain conditions colours can get washed out, most noticeable on the aircraft e.g. the bright vivid yellow of the piper cub becomes this palid yellow that looks almost like there is a white semi opaque wash on it.

I haven't experimented yet with doing either EF or PTA as I was led to believe the two enhance each other rather than replacing.  I am not all that technically proficient when it comes to these kind of things, I buy 'em and I slap 'em on!

Many thanks in advance!

Warbird and GA pilot on P3Dv5 & MSFS

Dreamsofwings YouTube channel

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.