Sign in to follow this  
Soitanen

Dream Aero is open now. Special prices.

Hi! This is Dream Aero company, real flight simulation for everyone.

I want to say that we are finally open and have already started to fly!

Before official opening we have special discounted prices, you can check at http://dream.aero/dc/

Also we are glad to invite all aviation enthusiasts in D.C. Metropolitan Area to visit the Grand Opening of our new Boeing 737NG Flight Simulator. 

When: October 30th, from 5:30 pm onwards
Where: 7101 Democracy Boulevard Bethesda MD 20817, 3rd level, next to ArcLight

Edited by Soitanen
  • Like 2

Welcome to AVSIM!

That certainly looks like a great setup. A pity I'm across the pond in the UK.

You may also wish to speak to the AVSIM admins regarding their advertising rules and Commercial Members, even if the product is very relevant to flight simmers.

• Like 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Advertising rules apply to add-on developers to flight simulators so members can have an idea where a developer stands when posting on AVSIM.  We have received several topics from around the world letting our membership know about another simulator they can use for more realism and like what real pilots use for training.  I think it would be nice if we could collect the names and locations of all simulators around the world and put that list in the Hangar Chat Forum.  Then, when someone travels to that area, it is something they might want to try out  This simulator in Wash DC looks very nice and modern and a welcomed addition to the DC area.  In fact, I'll begin a topic now and members who know the location of a simulator in their State or Country should PM me and I will add it.  I wish the Dream Aero Team lots of success!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I am going to try to get my wife to let me do this.  It looks awesome! Your prices look reasonable too.

Thanks for coming on Avsim and letting us know about this great service.

Bob

• Like 1

Good luck to your new business and I wish you much much and lots lots of success for your new business!

Hope your business will do well!

Regards,

Aharon

• Like 1

signCopy.jpg