Sign in to follow this  
Trond

X boks and Tv in 4 K.

I wonder if i hawe Xboks in 4K and Tv in 4K if i can play flightightsim and use the Tv screen?

I have the feeling you meant to post this in the forum for the new Sim and not in the older Microsoft "Flight" forum.  If so, it can be moved.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

The developers have said that an Xbox edition is in the works, but will not be available when the PC version is released sometime next year. They've said that they want to focus on the sort of sim a PC will make possible for them, and port it over to the Xbox at a later stage.

Mike Beckwith

20 hours ago, Trond said:

I wonder if i hawe Xboks in 4K and Tv in 4K if i can play flightightsim and use the Tv screen?

I have one xbox one X running in 4k on a 4k TV, so it works.

(but we have to wait for FS2020 coming to xbox)

Edited by Nedo68

I'm curious, is "Xboks" the official branding in Scandinavian countries, where I assume the OP presides?