Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

Thanks Qualitywings For Supporting FSX

Big shoutout to QW for continuing to develop for FSX. Just downloaded the update to the - 10 of their 787. Other developers have abandoned FSX, but QW shows there's still life in FSX. FSX will keep going strong for quite some time to come. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Big shoutout to QW for continuing to develop for FSX. Just downloaded the update to the - 10 of their 787. Other developers have abandoned FSX, but QW shows there's still life in FSX. FSX will keep going strong for quite some time to come. 

FSX is great and i still use it for some LevelD and MD11 love😍 BUT in 2020 a better, stronger, faster bionic Sim will be released😂

3 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Unfortunately, there are still bugs in the 757 they are aware of but refuse to fix.  Hopefully, they will be more committed to the 787.

Ernest Pergrem

Curious if FSX - QW 757 price is now $14.95.  I have CS 757, which is not too bad with my old system. Would QW be about the same as far as FPS.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

On 10/25/2019 at 5:41 PM, ctiger said:

Curious if FSX - QW 757 price is now $14.95.  I have CS 757, which is not too bad with my old system. Would QW be about the same as far as FPS.

Much better.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Thanks, guess I will have to give it a try at that price.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

19 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Their 757 is a close to 10 year old rust bucket......

Well, the 757 itself isn't exactly a spring chicken.   🙂

IMHO, except for a couple bugs that doesn't render it unflyable, just midly annoying, it's a good option for someone who wants a tube that sits between study-level and Ctrl-E and fly aircraft.

Edited by airernie

Ernest Pergrem

A big Roger to Quality Wings. After about a week with their B787, I'm impressed at the study level detail and quality of the sim.