Sign in to follow this  
swadeep

Random Flights

Hi there. I'd like to make my flights continuous and like to always depart from the latest airport I fly into. 

Is there and random flight generator that can generate my next destination? I'd like to make it interesting and fly into randomly generated place. 

Thanks!

Projectfly doesn't really work that well  as we're limited to airlines and certain schedules?

Hello.

I suffer from the same condition. Always depart from the same airport where I ended the previous flight.

This tool has a neat function that allows the user to define a "tour". It works by pre-defining a number of airports that you are interested in flying to (for instance, your payware collection) and it then generates a random tour between them all. It also keeps track of your flights and landing data.

Have fun!

For liners, the RYANAIR VA for example has a ramdom roaster generator that uses your last flight as the current position for the next departure. The WeGo schedules has also similar features and has several airlines not just one.

Best regards

Ideal Flight Professional also provides the facility of starting at the airport where you landed. It can provide a list of airports based on search criteria and allow you to pick your next destination from it.  Flight Plans and host of other material are provided.  Might be worth a look.

A freebie program called 'Random Flight Database' is hosted on the Avsim library:
https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=p3dutil&DLID=212336

Does the job well, lots of options and criteria selection.
Bonus is that the database can be updated or you choose from live flights from 3 different online sources.

Edited by F737NG

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

It's quite amazing... one can practically find a little app that does just about anything one is seeking.  Shows we are quite a industrious  group of hobbyist.  😎

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Didn't had a clue about this.....watched the videos and looks very interesting and useful. Will install and try.... Thanks

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic