Sign in to follow this  
Arthur42417

Just Flight's Traffic Global Released

Traffic Global for X-Plane 11 (Windows) provides high quality animated AI aircraft models in authentic airline liveries and with full 3D sound and lighting and effects. Installation is simple and the software is ready to run 'out the box'.

Traffic Global comes with 65 aircraft types and over 860 liveries covering most of the world’s airlines. Over 600,000 flights are included by default and these cover more than 3,000 global airports with complex, multi-point, multi-day flight schedules. New or altered aircraft liveries can be easily added and do not require any additional configuration.

Traffic Global loads everything in the background and is usually ready to go as soon as your flight starts. Even with hundreds of AI aircraft on screen and more being simulated nearby, simulator performance is barely affected.

The AI aircraft respond to the movements of your aircraft as you move around an airport and the software is compatible with all third-party airports. Seven new controllable external views allow you to follow individual AI aircraft and three new control windows are also included: a radar display centred on your aircraft, a flight board which is switchable between all nearby airports and a flight plan display showing nearby airports, taxiways and flying aircraft.

Very interested in initial impressions. Won't take long I guess!

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

2 hours ago, nonflyingdutchman said:

no tcas?

Try to read the description.

-

Is there GA and Military? If not (and I think that's the case), it's a non-starter. 

17 minutes ago, Les Parson said:

Is there GA and Military? If not (and I think that's the case), it's a non-starter. 

Not for now, they say in " future update or expansion pack " if it's the second, means more money.

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

There is an option for "Synthetic GA".

-

49 minutes ago, Les Parson said:

how do you expect them to put miltary flightplans in ????  you cant get the data for miltary

same as GA they dont file flightplans if VFR.  Once again you cant pull the data

14ppkc-6.png

23 minutes ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

Is this a complete installer that doesn't require I do 15 other downloads and install other products before using it ... ala World Traffic 3?

Do the AI aircraft still drive thru each other and cross runways while other aircraft are landing and not line up correctly and just disappear without a destination?

As far as Military or GA, you can pull some from here: https://flightaware.com/live/aircrafttype/

You'll get some military also, they aren't completely "unrestricted".  For example in that list from flightaware you can see a U2 flying around at 60,000-70,000 feet or a T38 trainer, etc.

Cheers, Rob.

AI aircraft respond to the movements of your aircraft as you move around an airport..........much better than wt3 and x-life

Edited by Arthur42417
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"Evenwith hundreds of AI aircraft on screen and more being simulated nearby, simulator performance is barely affected."

Can anyone who has bought it comment on this. I have tried xlife and it kills my fps as I dont have the most powerful system. Interested to see the performance impact.

If it is anything like TF for P3D it's full of smoke and mirrors and a waste of time and money. Developers replaced by PR smarmers.