Sign in to follow this  
SN737

[Answered] strobe lights become desynchronized

I'm noting that when viewed from a fix position (start of a runway for eg) the incoming ai' strobes get desynchronize (Airbuses no longer blink 2 quick flashes, Boeing's no longer blink both strobes at same time ones), they both blink in different patterns, like before pro app installation. When I switch to tha ai view of that particular ai, strobe lights blink with the new realistic pattern or way. Well, just re tested and it randomly switches again to not blinking as it should. I switch view to another ai and after a few switches of different ai's it works well again, but then desynchronizes again. There's something going on here. I'm using normal simulation rate.

Edited by SergioN

Sergio Naiberg

How are your frame rates? P3D will always give more resources to your simulation than the execution of particles and effects. So if your frames rates are jumping too much it can cause this effect.

Try reducing the amount of AI traffic a bit, it might help.

Regards,

Simbol 

frames are fixed at 30. Yes, my custom AIG traffic is at 100%, I'll try your recommendation, thx

• Like 1

Sergio Naiberg