Will there be a subscription?

'Twas not really funny.

And I heard them complain,

As they flew out of sight,

"I need more Frames Per Second,"

"I'll tweak till it's right."

• Like 30
  • Upvote 8

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

Inject too much humour and you'll be in trouble mate. You're treading a thin line. :dry:

:laugh: Nice one.

• Like 2

How long does it take for 'smug' to wear off after buying an EV?

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

haha that's fantastic.

At this point I feel like they're a bit delayed or everyone will get the confirmation tomorrow.

Edited by Krakin
  • Like 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

So...... I guess some are.... excited?

• Like 2

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I have a feeling that for anyone who is a long in the tooth Flight Sim user; FSX, P3D, XP11. Members of AVSIM. It will be a while before any of us get our hands on an Alpha or Beta of FS20 IMHO. If you where Microsoft or Asobo would you give anyone in this toxic community an opportunity  to bash FS20 before its generally released? I wouldn't! Don't forget we slathered MS Flight. I think current Flight Sim Enthusiast are only a small part of there intended audience. I think they plan to put FS back front and center in the gaming world. And I think they will succeed despite and in spite of any negative press from the old boy's club. I would say they are picking Alpha tester from the main stream gaming community not the niche flight sim community. That's why they asked on the questioner if you are a user of current Flight sims like FSX, P3D, X-Plane etc. So they could root us out!😜

Great Poem! 😁

Edited by Avidean
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yeah but how would they know what my gamertag is if it's different from my Avsim name? Muhahaha

• Upvote 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

@David Mills That was really fun and put a smile on my face. And so true, how long you been working on that? Since 2006 🙂 Made my day, finally some humor. Of course it only took a few post here to get negative again.I think a broad range of users will be picked from all around that internet thingy. It's probably a random computer program picking people and they have no idea if they are on here or somewhere else. They enter whatever parameters they want picked and the program does the rest for them. Program give me a percent of people with LOW bandwidth, Medium, and Fast. Same with the PC system's, random program pick a wide range of systems for inviting people to the Alpha, etc, etc, etc...

Of course I actually have no clue 🙂 Lionel may have a spreadsheet open right now 🙂

• Like 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

2 minutes ago, Krakin said:

Yeah but how would they know what my gamertag is if it's different from my Avsim name? Muhahaha

They know your name and where you live. :ph34r:

• Like 2

How long does it take for 'smug' to wear off after buying an EV?

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

I got the email!  It won't load!! When it does load, all I get are CTDs and freezes.  I try to use Real World Weather and it gives me an  error saying "check your internet connection".

Oh, heck!  I've accidentally been trying FSX!  Never mind:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Can we divulge if we've been accepted and have received the email, or is that part of the NDA too?

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

5 minutes ago, Sethos said:

Can we divulge if we've been accepted and have received the email, or is that part of the NDA too?

You can read the NDA from the tech alpha sign up here and come to your own conclusion. Personally, I don't see anything that prevents it, but it might not be a great idea to share regardless. People might spam you. 😄

• Like 2

Brandon Filer

Yeah, I did actually just read that and I don't see anything pertaining to that information, just wanted to be absolutely sure I didn't miss a phrasing somewhere that would get one kicked out.

Edited by Sethos
  • Like 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB