Sign in to follow this  
b737800

The non-acceptance comfort and support thread

This is the thread for "the others". It is a special place where everything is fluffy and white, even if not volumetric. Feel free to discuss anything that is not cutting edge, is not beautifully created by magicians in western Europe and remember that 1st world problems are real.

They might have taken our email, but they will never take our frame-rate.

• Like 16

i dont think i can remember me ever refreshing the junk folder so many times . when i submited my app i felt like i got a lotto ticket  and i knew i was not gona win from the get go but i got it anyways . in other news gas prices are High as volumetric clouds up here in Los Angeles ,

AND NOW PLEASE let me go and refresh my inbox again . 

while you wait for the email that we know you are not getting head over to youtube and look up "daily driven h2 " thats my channel with some car content for you . 

Edited by rtodepart
  • Like 3

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I just feel really sad...can someone hold me? 😭

• Like 5

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

I was playing Project cars on 16gb system today with all the graphical setting completely maxed out and was getting 60fps. Who new 16gb wasn't enough

Edited by Avidean
  • Like 1

It’s a shame they didn’t want me to test out 9 fps performance on my RX 570 - lol

The “Kodak Slideshow” mode

Edited by irrics
  • Like 3

*sobbing*

Curse my 16GB RAM...

• Like 3

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

I shall be in a drunken stupor until tech alpha 2. The weather video caused both my jaw to drop and my heart to sink knowing I wont have access to it for at least another month.

I could crush a grape.

I'll have to upgrade my pc anyways to run it so I'm not really disappointed. At least I found out that I should increase my ram. Didn't even think about that before to be honest. So it already helped me.

Edited by Phil00r

9600K | RTX2060 | 16GB | 970Evo Plus m.2

In the immortal words of Rex The dinosaur in Toy Story.

"I just don't think I can take that kind of rejection!"

Edited by smoothchat
  • Like 2

Specs: Win10, 4790K, nVidia 1080ti, Saitek Yoke+Quadrant+Radio/Switch and AP panels, VRInsight 737 overhead, Virtual Avionics 737 MCP. 3 x 1440*900 main display + 1024*600 VDU display. NLR V3 Motion seat. Oculus DK2 CV1 HTC Vive VR headsets.

Well. I can confess it kind of bummed me out a bit, even though I knew I'd never get selected because that is just my standard luck. For this reason I never dabble in any sort of gambling as I knew that if I had 99% odds in favour of winning I would still pick that 1% one... 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Interviewed with Asobo for a position a little while ago, jokingly asked to be added to alpha list during the final parts of the interview, they told me they would try, still didn't get in. FeelsBadMan

Kidding aside, am about to go on a three week vacation, so it ends up working out. Will wait for Alpha 2 😁

Edited by GameSyns

The stuff I found buried in my junk folder! Eye opener 

Thank you Asobo

Edited by peroni
  • Like 3

Half the fun of any purchase is the anticipation. Think of all these alpha testers who will know everything there is to know about FS20 and will not have anything to discover when the game is out. No surprise. Poor guys.

Now are you feeling better ?

Edited by domkle
  • Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam