Sign in to follow this  
MDFlier

Having a problem selecting Departure Runway from O'Hare KORD

When I plan a flight originating from KORD (FSDT), I am unable to select a departure runway. "Unable" means that when I right click or press Ctrl-Shift-R on KORD at the top of my flight plan, the menu appears with the "Show procedures" selection disabled. It has a note saying "(airport has no departure procedure)". Flightaware shows that there is one departure procedure, "OHARE FIVE".I'm using Navigraph ARAC 1911 rev 1. Is this a problem with the data or the way LNM is reading it? I don't know how to check the Navigraph data on my system to see if that procedure is missing or corrupted, so I simply tried re-downloaded the Navigraph data into LNM. It made no difference. If I right click on KORD and select "Show Information", I do see all of the arrival procedures on the 'Procedures' tab in the information section.

That being said, my flight plan defaulted to a departure runway of 10L. I want 9R. How do I select a specific departure runway at an airport with no departure procedures since the drop down for runway selection appears on the 'Procedures' tab that I can't activate via selecting "Show procedures" after right clicking on the departure airport?  

Edited by MDFlier

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

Is there a way to manually select a departure runway when there is no SID?

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

46 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

Is there a way to manually select a departure runway when there is no SID?

Sorry, no. Nothing that will draw the flight plan starting from the runway.

Alex

Thank you.