Sign in to follow this  
charlesallsop

Sound Folders

Hi All, I am a little confused regarding Sound Folders. There are sound folders within the aircraft folders and then another  Sound folder within the P3d root folder for some aircraft as well as various sound files. Should these sounds be in the folders in the root directory or should all the files be copied into this folder? E.G I have some Virtual Col aircraft with their own sound folder in the Simobject folder and then in the root folder another folder called "Vcol Sounds"? If I load a Vcol aircraft e.g the seat belt and No Smoking switches have no sound and there is no "Ding" when switched. Hope this makes sense!🙄

On 10/26/2019 at 8:53 PM, charlesallsop said:

There are sound folders within the aircraft folders and then another  Sound folder within the P3d root folder for some aircraft as well as various sound files

charles

pmdg's aircraft sounds are from folders in the simobjects and a main root folder as you wrote ...... have you identified a particular file for the missing (& is it seen in the relevant sound.cfg).

as best i know, & whichever, it would not affect / be an issue with voxatc

for now, cheers

john martin