Sign in to follow this  
Bohemond

Video: MilViz King Air B350i Unofficial Beta (0.0.37)

16 hours ago, Chuck_Jodry-VJPL said:

... its detailed enough to be able to use as a quick start guide for engine start

Except that you should start the engines with the props in feather, not full forward.

Edited by FDEdev
  • Like 1

It behaves very similar to the Milviz Pilatus PC-6 and Turbo Otter: Start engine, above 12%Ng shift condition lever to low idle, observe Ng rising further, then unfeather prop. Enjoy the prop spinning up slowly and listen to the smooth sound.

Michael

Edited by michaelth

Michael Thesen

MSFS, HP Reverb G2, Gigabyte B760 32Gb, Samsung 970 EVO, Geforce RTX 4070-TI, Win11, i7-14700KF, Thrustmaster T16000M, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Thanks, FDEdev, I just ran through the MFD checklist and, yep, you're right.  

Todd McDowell

System: Intel i7 8700, ASUS RTX4070, ASUS Z370 TUF Gaming Pro, 48gb Ram, 4k Monitor

2 hours ago, Bohemond said:

Thanks, FDEdev, I just ran through the MFD checklist and, yep, you're right.  

Thanks for doing the video.  This is one of the aircraft I have looked forward to in P3D for a while.

Am I correct that in your video you mentioned that it has Trueglass (or equivalent)?  I think I remember you briefly mentioning that but wanted to confirm.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Thanks.  Yes, it has TrueGlass and RealLight. 

Todd McDowell

System: Intel i7 8700, ASUS RTX4070, ASUS Z370 TUF Gaming Pro, 48gb Ram, 4k Monitor

I see that there are two follow up videos that completes the entire flight. Very detailed and the plane looks great. A nice modern twin with an FMS. Can not wait for it to be released.

Johan Pienaar