Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

DC-3 Is Having Jolly Good Fun In Caribbean!!

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting a darn fun DC-3 flight from TUPJ Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport located in Beef Island, a small island off the main island of Tortola in the British Virgin Islands to TJIG Fernando Luis Ribas Dominicci Airport located in  Isla Grande which is suburb of the municipality of San Juan, Puerto Rico

Boarding the plane

ti2.jpg

Starting engines with background view of shore waters of Trellis Bay and the building is Beef Island Guest House

ti1.jpg

Holding short of runway 07 awaiting for clearance to enter into runway for more taxi and backtrack

ti3.jpg

Entering into runway to taxi to beginning of runway 07 for backtrack and take off with background view of waters of Conch Bay

ti4.jpg

Backtracking with background view of waters of Well Bay and you can see on back of sailing boat a restaurant called The Courtyard at Surfsong

ti5.jpg

Starting take off run!!

ti6.jpg

Airborne on climb to 10,000 ft

ti7.jpg

ti8.jpg

Climbing above beauty of Caribbean waters

ti9.jpg

Wing view of Great Camanoe island and Scrub Island

ti10.jpg

Now at 5,000 ft still climbing to 10,000 ft

ti11.jpg

You can tell from clouds that the plane is now at 10,000 ft

ti12.jpg

Passing background view of one of world's 10 most dangerous airports called TNCM Princess Juliana International Airport located on the Dutch side of the island of Sint Maarten

ti13.jpg

Cruising at 10,000 ft

ti14.jpg

Dig beautiful Caribbean waters

ti15.jpg

Descending through clouds

ti16.jpg

ti17.jpg

Passing TIST Cyril E. King Airport  located two miles west of the central business district of Charlotte Amalie on the island of St. Thomas in the United States Virgin Islands

ti18.jpg

Flying through clouds at 5,000 ft

ti19.jpg

View of island of Flamenco Culebra looms ahead

ti20.jpg

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 20 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink below to view rest of the flight.

Here is the link:  http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/thread/9575/having-jolly-good-fun-caribbean

Thank you for viewing!!  Stay tuned for next exciting flight!!

Regards,

Aharon

• Like 1

signCopy.jpg

Twenty is just about right. Who did the repaint? Whoever it was deserves a mention. Very nice. 👍

Ah, found it. Repainted by Nobu Aki.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

@Ron Attwood,

Thank you for your kind words.  Your name is very very very familiar to me but I cannot figure out where I have seen you many times on aviation forums in the past. I am still rackling my brain trying to recall!!! Is that you who frequently roam the SOH forums?? Looking at your mediafire directory containing all your repaints, I wonder if is that you who were kind enough to paint Revee livery on C-47 at my request?

As for the Virgin Island repaint, I do not remember who painted it but I think I found it on SOH or Avsim or flightsim.

Regards,

Aharon

Edited by Aharon

signCopy.jpg