Sign in to follow this  
Rman

AB-412 Helicopter

I was wondering if someone could help me with my GTN 750 autopilot? I am flying the AB-412 Helicopter which comes equipped with the X-Plane 530. The problem that I am experiencing is that when I create a flight plan in the GTN 750, the only way that I can get it to track the active leg is to select the OBS key on the X-Plane 530.

The Helicopter will track the current leg to the waypoint but will not fly to the next waypoint in the plan unless I select the OBS key on the X-Plane 530 again. In fact, I must do this with every waypoint throughout the entire plan, if not the Helicopter veers off course and fly’s around aimlessly.

I am not sure if it is a setting issue with the GTN 750, or the AB-412 Helicopter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Bob

Tom,

Thank you for responding. Yes, I am referring to the X-Trident Bell 412 and I have set the options REALITYXP 1. Unfortunately, this has not corrected the problem. I was wondering if there is a way to disable the X-Plane 530? Another thought is that the GTN 750 settings are causing the conflict.

Regards,

Bob