Sign in to follow this  
Shtirliz

AILGenerator does not start

Hellow . I have Windows 10 prof. When AILGenerator starts, a window appears: the system did not find the file  vcruntime 140_1.dll. Although Microsoft Visual Studio Code was installed. Please help me sort it out.

Edited by kiek

From the Manual: In order to run it, you need Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019. The standalone installer for x64 (VC_redist.x64.exe) can be downloaded here at Microsoft.

Edited by kiek

Unfortunately, the problem remains. After installation VC_redist.x64 (2019), AILGenerator  window began to appear for 5 seconds and then disappear.

Edited by Shtirliz

1 hour ago, Shtirliz said:

Unfortunately, the problem remains. After installation VC_redist.x64 (2019), AILGenerator  window began to appear for 5 seconds and then disappear.

What version of AILG are you using? Do you see a Log.txt?

Edited by kiek

Try this:

Delete C:\users\<you>\AppData\Roaming\AILGenerator\parameters.xml

then re-download and install AILGenerator.

You will laugh, but the AILGenerator folder is not in roaming folder. Maybe this is because my Windows is not English?

1 hour ago, Shtirliz said:

You will laugh, but the AILGenerator folder is not in roaming folder. Maybe this is because my Windows is not English?

No that is normal if you have not yet been able to start AILG.

Then just redownload and install.

Edited by kiek