Sign in to follow this  
richfx

October 31st, 2019 – Development Update

25 minutes ago, n4gix said:

It's always a dangerous practice to set goals publically and then find yourself unable to meet them. It's obvious that this is what ASOBO is running into. Patience will be required so they can do it right, even if not when projected.

Yes I fully agree with you but I would have at least expected them to say SOMETHING about the T1A release even if it would have just been a one liner. It's not like they don't know how much anticipation there is to test the single-most revolutionary piece of simulation software that any of us have seen. I am 100% behind them to take their time but early on when they substantiated their transparency and dedication to the simulator community, I would expect that to extend to the test builds as well.

Happy Halloween everyone!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Happy halloween 🎃 peeps

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I'm still hopeful that the ones selected for Alpha 1 will get the link to start testing soon.  Seems weird to me that they are recruiting for Alpha 2 when nobody has ever started with Alpha 1.  

5 hours ago, obsoletepower said:

single-most revolutionary piece of simulation software that any of us have seen

I guess you weren't around when FS3 released.

9 hours ago, Rich Holding said:

Doesn’t appear to be happening? Should we be worried?

Yep, the end of the world is nigh.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

I am pleased that we can look forward to many exciting deliverabubbles this month :cool:

• Like 5

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

10 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Happy Halloween everyone!

Not always happy in the UK. Lol! The kids can be a pain. 🙂 

I don't understand, MS announces the dates for alpha 2 while rumors say that alpha 1 has not yet had access...

Reading between the lines of this last message (Expect final dates for release in our next update (11.07) and the fact that they remind me that the alpha 1s are directly registered in the alpha 2) makes me think of a small delay on their alpha release... Nothing unusual, I always found that they were very optimistic about their alpha dates, like getting out of releases stable enough to be subject to public opinion over such short periods of time..... In short, I would have liked even more transparency with a text like "we are late, we are postponing the alpha 1 release by X days/weeks".

Edited by Aikadil
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Aikadil said:

I don't understand, MS announces the dates for alpha 2 while rumors say that alpha 1 has not yet had access...

MS announced the beginning of recruitment for Tech Alpha 2, and a general time frame for announcing a release date. Sometime in the middle of November, we should be finding out around when the second wave will get access. That gives us plenty of time for the first alpha, assuming that some people aren't already testing.

• Like 1

Dear MS,

If you are reading this can you please tease us with an island in the Caribbean tomorrow? please... 

• Like 1

Dear MS, please don't, as we're running short of diapers here.

• Like 2

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Are we expecting something substantive this week or not? I’ve lost track of all the delivery of the deliverables. 

Edited by Superdelphinus

3 minutes ago, Superdelphinus said:

Are we expecting something substantive this week or not? I’ve lost track of all the delivery of the deliverables. 

I'm not. They will probably talk about the start of alpha 2 recruitment and provide an updated Development Roadmap.

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel