Sign in to follow this  
soppie

IGNORE! Newbie here - Pilot HSI OBS going nuts!

Hope I'm not jumping the gun but think I've fixed it, went into to keyboard settings and deleted a bunch of things and seems to have stopped the problems I was encountering - fingers crossed

Forgive me if I am asking the dumbest questions imaginable but I've tried googling this issue without success. I am just starting to get grips with using the RXP GTN750 with Little Navmao and the default 737 in X Plane. I have successfully imported the flight plan into the GTN750 and activated it and can get the 737 to follow the plan using the GPS. However, when I engage the autopilot the value in the Pilot HSI OBS window on the 737 panel goes nuts and constantly flickers back and forth between a range of numbers. Also in the main electronic display there's a small bit of text constantly flashing showing my course plus DME and ILS. I have tried selecting and deselecting a few things in the GTN750 menu but to no effect (other than to disengage the unit). It's  s if something is fighting with the GTN750 for control but I cannot figure out what. Have any of you any ideas please? The GTN750 is working correctly but the constant clicking of the Pilot HSI OBS control and flashing is spoiling my enjoyment. By the way, not seen this issue on any other aircraft. Thanks in advance

Edited by soppie
Possibly fixed issues