Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

I take my Hat Off to Austin's Good Mood and sense of Humor!

12 hours ago, FDEdev said:

And Austin claims since 25 years that x-plane will leapfrog the current MS flightsim with his next version....it never happened. Only when MS stopped developing flightsims he could finally catch up.

I think he never claimed that. Of course he always maintained that XP is better than MSFS. But have you ever seen a Ford exec saying that Chrysler's are better than Ford's?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

7 hours ago, Murmur said:

Your toxic tone is not how one should behave in forums. Especially considering this is the X-Plane forum. Suggest you don't write here if you are not interested in XP. Thank you.

1bjd42.jpg

On 11/1/2019 at 8:53 PM, Arthur42417 said:

you will jump ship after the launch of FS2020😂 seriously have you seen the dev videos....noone will hardly fly xp11 or p3d after 2021 and beyond...i'm sorry but everyone loves smooth graphics, beautiful default scenery/ATC/Weather/etc. and a developer worth BILLIONS GAZILLIONS of $$$$$$$$$$$..Micrsoft will be the leader in flight simulation.  XP11 is behind on so many things and P3Dv4 is an upgraded FSX that needs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ of addons to look good.

Settle down there son... this must be your first rodeo, first off its Microsoft and saying that they will screw it up, they always have and always will. Next well its Windows so yeah, I'll just leave you with that.

Next, not a snowballs chance in a microwave I'll ever switch because I gave up on MS around Windows Millennium... its junk. 

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy