Sign in to follow this  
misgav

where is the product code placed?

I got a new pc with W10 64 bit.

Reinstalled fsx-se and downloaded rc4.3 and key generator.

After the installation I ran rc once.

I read a post that says- when you run rc first time it generates a product code, which then is pasted into the key generator, etc.

But where is that code situated? I looked at the rc4.3 folder, but no trace.

Eytan

The product code is displayed on the RC4 interface. It would be hard to miss it.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

But all I see is the RC  user interface, with the load flightfplan, general, keyboard, voices,  rebuild scenery, etc.

Eytan

Load a plan and start RC4. You should be prompted during that to enter the registration code.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Tried that. All that happens is that RC sinks down to the task bar. When I enlarge it back up, it offers to quit!

No registration window appears.

Hang on a sec.

I ran RC with fsx from LSZH, after loading a flighplan LSZH-EDDF in RC, and starting it.

The RC command window appears in the top right corner of the cockpit view, but it does not respond, (both the wx and the clearance requests).

Edited by misgav

If you're in full-screen mode switch back to windowed. Do you have a path shown in the bottom left of the main interface? That needs to be there so RC knows where to get plans from.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I notice you asked a lot of questions about RC installation back in February but never came back with any thanks after you presumably got it working.

I do this voluntarily. If you have any further problems check your February post. https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/549775-msstdfmtdll-file-issue/

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Last time it happened, I couldn't get to work either, so I didn't respond as i didn't want to nag.

I'm going to ask my son in law, who is a programmer to help me with this issue..

Thanks for your support so far Ray.

Eytan Ornstein

@misgav, when you get it working please report back with how you overcame the problem. The registration code should appear by default.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hello every one,

I have installed Radar Contact and did and have followed  the product manual, so I sent an email to get the activation key.

I was wondering, how long it takes to get it. I sent the email two day ago.

Thanks.

@Saeed77, no need to send an email. Follow point 2 in this topic.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/547732-radar-contact-and-jdtllc-in-transition/

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather