Sign in to follow this  
Q400lover

pushback truck freezes.

Thanks, I'm going to perform some tests to check how it works on PMDG 737. The log reveals many clues but not why the tug got stuck.

Manuel

spacer.png

11 hours ago, byork said:

Can you reproduce this at a default airport?

Me too, same trouble. With fsx, pmdg 737 ngx, gsx and other add on. Happened in aerosoft Nice, but also Gatwick (not default)

Try to investigate on the use of FS captain. When out of blocks (begin of pushback) it induce a micro stutter when clock of fscaptain start. Could it interfere?

Also after Landing at eddl couldn't find suddenly parking spots...it was like i was not in EDDL but in the desert. After a while parking spots started to appear on UGCX menu/map.

I have a log of this flight, if you need.

Try to fix this because for me UGCX is unusable and I paid it too much €€!

Hey valnir,

12 hours ago, valnir said:

Try to investigate on the use of FS captain. When out of blocks (begin of pushback) it induce a micro stutter when clock of fscaptain start. Could it interfere?

This happens when you start pushing back?, this occurs, with only PMDG or also with default airplane?

Also after Landing at eddl couldn't find suddenly parking spots...it was like i was not in EDDL but in the desert. After a while parking spots started to appear on UGCX menu/map.

Well, UGCX loads the airport when you make a brief stop it takes like 2-3 seconds to load the airport information, this was made this way to avoid having make this during airbone, because, the pause is more noticable on air than on ground, there is a pending fix for load the cache at different speeds, depends, if after you land, you make a brief stop after exiting the runway for call ground.

Try to fix this because for me UGCX is unusable

We are on it, don't worry, v1.4 is was taking a bit long because of the voices we are gathering, but we almost got all of them.

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Manuel82 said:

Hey valnir,

This happens when you start pushing back?, this occurs, with only PMDG or also with default airplane?

Well, UGCX loads the airport when you make a brief stop it takes like 2-3 seconds to load the airport information, this was made this way to avoid having make this during airbone, because, the pause is more noticable on air than on ground, there is a pending fix for load the cache at different speeds, depends, if after you land, you make a brief stop after exiting the runway for call ground.

We are on it, don't worry, v1.4 is was taking a bit long because of the voices we are gathering, but we almost got all of them.

Cheers,

Manuel

It happens when I start pushing back with PMDG 737.In that moment the tug stands still and doesn't move while my Aircraft pushes back.

(with stock 737 no problem - but I tried without fs captain...).

Also today in EDDL (3rd pary) after tug freeze... I couldn't get the final stage (disconnect) with voice command "cleared to disconnect" the man got stuck near my front wheel

Ok for the Landing, understood!

I think we finally traced this one.

Problem: The tug and tow bar disappear, then the ramp agents freeze up.

Solution: If you're using FSUIPC, add the line below to the [GENERAL] section of your FSUIPC ini located in your MODULES FOLDER.  It should preferably sit underneath the other "zap" lines.

Zapsound=firework

ZapAirRange=1.50

ZapGroundRange=0.25

ZapCylinderAltDiff=0       <------ THIS IS THE NEW LINE

On 3/6/2020 at 7:11 AM, byork said:

I think we finally traced this one.

Problem: The tug and tow bar disappear, then the ramp agents freeze up.

Solution: If you're using FSUIPC, add the line below to the [GENERAL] section of your FSUIPC ini located in your MODULES FOLDER.  It should preferably sit underneath the other "zap" lines.

Zapsound=firework

ZapAirRange=1.50

ZapGroundRange=0.25

ZapCylinderAltDiff=0       <------ THIS IS THE NEW LINE

i only have Zapsound=firework and none of the others, do i just put ZapCylinderAltDiff=0 under that of add all  of the missing ones?

6 hours ago, Q400lover said:

i only have Zapsound=firework and none of the others, do i just put ZapCylinderAltDiff=0 under that of add all  of the missing ones?

Just delete your FSUIPC.INI file.  That's the easiest method.

It will rebuild when you load the sim.

Cheers,

Just letting you know i found the issue, UGCX doesn't work with FSCaptain for some reason.

I haven't tested it with other planes but i know for a fact that ugcx freezes when trying to a push back while FScaptain is active.