As above. I'm in Winnipeg, Canada however have a shipping address for USA purchases in ND.

Thanks.

Somewhat confusing to me as you can get any manual you want for this aircraft via a Google search (for free).  Here's one - http://pilots4rent.com/Lear/LR-60XR-PM.pdf

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hi Jim.

Thanks for the link. I'm a retired old school pilot who is of the generation that enjoys printed manuals. I was hoping to get my hands on a FlightSafety  XR60 pilot checklist. I have several. Currently using one with the new MilViz 350i and for me it adds to the immersion factor.....in the RW I never used a PL21 and this particular checklist goes into lots of detail on it. The upcoming MilViz XR60 talked about in issue#2 of the FSElite magazine says it'll be the same PL21.  Thanks again,

Dave