Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Suggestion for for a SEASONAL depiction in XP....

2 hours ago, leon310 said:

Global warning does not exist. People are getting rich off the Global Warming scare. And if all the ice does melt, I know how to swim.

Just took off from a runway and found. "The Earth is Flat". 🙂

2 hours ago, leon310 said:

Global warning does not exist. People are getting rich off the Global Warming scare. And if all the ice does melt, I know how to swim.

Flightsim only here. Thank you. Now why not swim back to Fox news or whatever chanel suits you best and be happy there in your bubble of ignorance?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, wolke85 said:

Flightsim only here. Thank you. Now why not swim back to Fox news or whatever chanel suits you best and be happy there in your bubble of ignorance?

LOL!

Edited by leon310

5 hours ago, Adrian123 said:

Just took off from a runway and found. "The Earth is Flat". 🙂

LOL love it.

Where's my friend, the flat earther, when you need him!

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

7 minutes ago, Colonel X said:

Where's my friend, the flat earther, when you need him!

I generally don't respond to ludicrous conspiracy theories like Flat earth and Global Warming isn't real. Oh, I landed long and fell off the edge of the world. Now I'm major Tom, orbiting around a flat rock and crashing into it in a parabolic curve... 😉

Edited by Adrian123
  • Like 1

If you believe in Global Warming, then you will believe anything your government tells you. Global Warming is a joke.

I for one believe Science and facts. Not Governments, conspiracy theories and surely not FOX NEWS. Now, I must have better things to do, places to be. 🙂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Adrian123 said:

I for one believe Science and facts. Not Governments, conspiracy theories and surely not FOX NEWS. Now, I must have better things to do, places to be. 🙂

And I certainly hope not any of the main stream media sites either!!!  CNN, especially!!!!  The rest aren't good either and are just extensions of the democratic party.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Emissions ain't gonna decrease anyway. China and India, and then there's the rest of the world. Political promises have been unfulfilled for decades, and will continue to be, because they are socially unfeasible. Adaptation, if necessary, will be the best (probably only) response, despite all the crying you hear on the media.

Oh, and if you don't want to contribute with your emissions, don't consume any energy, or travel at all, or even consume meat.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

7 hours ago, leon310 said:

If you believe in Global Warming, then you will believe anything your government tells you. Global Warming is a joke.

My government did not tell me anything regarding this matter. Not sure what "your government" or your president or whoever may have told you. I really don't care. I am just living here on earth with my family and friends - as all the others of us and i am not willing to leave a devasted environment to my following generations. The earth's climate is changing whith temperatures rising much faster than ever before in all of earth's history due to the release of large scales of greenhouse gases into earth's atmosphere since the beginning of humankind's industrial age. That's a scientific fact. There are proper ways to react to this - let's simply call it progress. Obviously though, trying to defend some kind of life-style which dates back to the 19th/20th century or whatever it is while using statements such as "your government telling you..." and "globale warming is a joke" seems tempting for some... as a matter of fact though, this attitude really offers very little to nothing for adressing problems on earth here and now - and in the future ...sometimes i wonder how we managed to get aircraft into the air, or rockets into space if it is all "a joke" and if science is all so wrong... By the way, wasn't this thread supposed to be about X-Plane, until you obviously had the urgent need to share your political views? This is avsim, i have better things to do too, so i am out here now as well.

Guys, don´t get all worked up over this! We are humans, the most intelligent species on earth, but we are not perfect and people will be convinced of things with complete disregard to reason or facts. Thats a fact 😂.

I personally believe that some people post stuff just to lean back and see others go through the roof - so don´t bite the bait!

This is a flightsimulation forum, and I think we should be mature enough to acknowledge that, and stop the discussion, especially as it seems to work downwards from witty banter to a serious mudfight. I admit of being guilty of fueling the fire myself a few posts above, but did not think that it would go downhill that quickly.

The alternative is a mod swooping in and closing this discussion for us. Let us bit him to that and simply quit it ourselves! 👍

What Xenviro is doing playing with shaders is the way to go for seasons , it might not be perfect but even what Xenviro has done with the cloud system is an innovation which MFS is using now.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Anyone tried the latest X-Enviro 1.13?

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

6 hours ago, Colonel X said:

Anyone tried the latest X-Enviro 1.13?

Yes. Flickering clouds are almost gone. Very immersive flying thru the clouds. Weather injection is ok for me, but I never checked against Metar data. The snowy landscape if applicable looks good too, but I don’t like what it does to fences and building. FPS while flying are better and enough, but during Taxi it gives me very ugly stuttering although FPS Counter is not affected. They are getting there, I think.