Sign in to follow this  
Guest Calb

So! What was the Big News from Microsoft??????

>Yeah if they want to ruin the evening at the convention LOL.LOL, yeah, I can see it now, the group at the covention just happens to be like me and hate consoles and the ACES team gets pummeled with beer bottles and whatever else they can throw when they announce that.Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/ambanner.jpg

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest possum

Am I the only one who doesnt have a problem with FSX going on the x-box 360. It would only mean that much more money for helping with the developement costs of the next version, which would be a good thing. Plus, for me anyway, an xbox is alot easier to carry around than a computer so i could play it away from home (but then i don't have a laptop lol). So I really just don't see the big deal.

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

> "so i could play it away from home"That's the big issue right there: "play"

Because, you know, it IS a game and all.(Relax, I can't stand the general console mentality, either. I just get irritated at the whole argument about whether FS is a game or not)

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

Guest JeanLuc_

for what it's worth, I'd love to have the FSX renderer ported to X360, and fly FSX on the computer connected to the X360 via network. Imagine a 40"+ HDTV with stutter free (because calibrated for the fixed and powerful X360 hardware) outside view, and a smooth as silk panel on the computer right in front of it on the computer monitor. Imagine 3 X360 on the network with 3 HDTV and the power that represents! Well, this is just my imagination LOL

> for what it's worth, I'd love to have the FSX renderer ported to X360Its not going to happen with FSX but with the new XNA framework its likely fs11 is going to run on both systems.

Guest tmetzinger

While the announcement was made last night, the actual release to manufacturing happened a little while ago, so don't bet on "when" the boxes will actually show up on shelves.However, I can say for sure that they weren't on BestBuy shelves in Chantilly VA this morning.

>Yes we do! We even have the 'original' Czech' Budvar>Budweiser (Sp?) too!!Hey that's right! I had forgotten that. When I was in Germany, I had soem Czech beer, but not any of the Budvar Bud. Here in the USA, the Budweiser plant in STL is pretty close to where I live. I have toured it before and gotten some free samples.RhettAMD 3700+, eVGA 7800GT 256, ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8, etc. etc.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

From what I've seen in the past with other games, it's usually a 14-20 day cycle from "RTM" to "Box on the shelf" (with some stores actually receiving their shipments a day or two before official release day, and if you're lucky you can sometimes find a place that will accidentally put that stock out on the shelf early... Target stores are notorious for this....)So, if it went RTM sometime this week, I think we should be able to find it easily the first week of Oct.Let's just hope they have most/all of the bugs worked out or at least have a patch out on release day to fix any additional things they've found between RTM and release day...--2002cbr600f4i

Hi,There will be no patch on release day or any day soon after! The first patch could be the Vista/DX10 Update, early 2007.Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Development Team Active Sky V6 Proud SupporterHiFi Beta TeamRadar Contact Supporter: http://www.jdtllc.com/AirSource Member: http://www.air-source.us/FSEconomy Member:http://www.fseconomy.com/

EB Games - FSX Ships on the 17th (In-store the 18th or 19th).Amazon.com - FSX Release the 17th. (when you get it depends on shipping times of course).:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

sounds good except for when you try installing addons and max out the performance on the xbox 360 and start to get slower performance with no room to upgrade the hardware...

Guest jrboddie

That's why there will be an xbox 720!