Sign in to follow this  
kmanning

747-8 Update in the PMDG Operation Center

I just installed the 747-8 and after it installed, it opened the Operation Center and I had a notification saying that there's an update for the 747-8. Every time I click the OK button to update the aircraft, it crashes, or stops working. I get the message saying that 747-8update.exe has stopped and need so close. What is the problem here now? It seem to me that this file is corrupted. I've installed the latest version of the 747-8 and there's no reason for this to be happening.

Ken.

strange  got  no  notification  about the update  unless it was  taken  down

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

What is your version of the -8 mine is showing as current at Version 3.00.9431?

2 hours ago, YMMB said:

What is your version of the -8 mine is showing as current at Version 3.00.9431?

same  as  your 9431

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Are you guys starting the PMDG OC as Admin? Besides this I always turn off my AV to run the updates and never had any problems.

I had an issue with the PMDG 747 in the Operations Center and was able to update after uninstalling Download Accelerator Plus.  Issue was resolved. 

\Robert Hamlich/

On 11/7/2019 at 8:28 AM, JayBee420th said:

Hi. Same thing just happened to me with the 747-400 v3 update

I tried running it in admin mode. It didn't crash this time, but it didn't update either. My installed version is 300.8605 747-400 v3