Sign in to follow this  
Banks

Airsimmer A320 - reports from convention attendees?

Yes, there is one pic amongst that lot of one of the babes in question. I took a couple of my own too!Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

great news, thanks. I know your quality of work will show in this addon. One more question, dooes the A320 have windshield wipers in the VC with rain effects and will I be able to move them?? Plus a sound that goes along with that would be great. Sometimes its the little things that complete a package for me

>The virtual cockpit has ALL the switches, guards, levers and>handles already animated. They will be fully functional and>bound to the panel code when this one is ready. Few "gadget">animations are present too, like the cockpit windows and>stores, the tablets, the seats... albeit no moving manuals or>opening bookcases (what we juged useless). The cockpit door is>animated - when closed it makes the passenger cabin dissapear>to save the precious fps.How about some movies so we can see how things look? Dave.

>How about some movies so we can see how things look? Dave.I think we'd better concentrate on finishing the product rather than spending time on making movies :)Yes, there are two-speed wipers that effectively do wipe the winshield. I repeat - everything is animated and Mr NotASenator has confirmed this.

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

Guest blueskies

How i wish they would simulate it realistically!1. Proper Flex performance In terms of N1, egt, n2 and ff2. TOGA performance In terms of N1, egt, n2 and ff3. Proper CLimb performance and Power setting4. Reaslitic MCDU coz airbus pilots in real life us this all the time.5. Accurate Display on the ND6. Fly by wire system. 7. Airplane Geometry in terms of the diheadral, drag etc.8. Reaction flaps and spoilers9. Sounds!!!10.Thrust Idle and and thrust reverser and an accurate n1 indication.11. accurate climb and descent path12. it computes the rate of turn of the aircraft especially in the procedures. mostly 25 degrees of bankNow thats a true airbus plane!Many thanks Raj,

I can't wait to see first shots of the 2D panel, especially since it is going to be compatible with Flight Simulator 2004 and I am huge fan of Airbus aircraft. If this product can keep its promised features, the life of FS2004 has definitley extended :).I hope someone can confirm that the transponder is Squawkbox compatible and the TCAS is working :D.kind regards,

And soft autopilot disconnects, E/WD and SD advisorys, memos warnings and cautions, mode reversions with triple clicks on ILS downgrades and reversions, low energy warning, APP NAV, changing PFD displays with flight envelope protection downgrades, correct suite of MCDU messages correct autothrust armed and active modes etc etc.And all for

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

Of the 300-some people at the show, it seems as though nobody got pics of the booth babes???:-wave

I don't know about anyone else, I for one am very excited about this one. :-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

>I don't know about anyone else, I for one am very excited>about this one. :-)Yeah me too. Been waiting years for a good A320 series add-on.

Samdim and all the team!I would also like to thank you for making your Airbus. Although it is not finished yet and none of us had a chace to fly it, judging from the pictures, information given and the fact that you Russians make such incredible aircraft addons (Tu-134, Tu-154, Il-18, Il-62, An-24, etc) it is going to be pure enjoyment! Although I have a yoke in my modest home cockpit, thus flying boeings, maddogs, embraers and cessnas mostly, I will definitely buy a joystick and mount it somehow (exchangeably with the yoke) just to fly you babes.One question though: you mention expending your airbus series. Is the expansion limited to A318-A321 range or are you also planning A330-200/300 and A340-300(which would be heaven on Earth for me)?Best regards,RafalPolandP.S. As for animated candies, although I also concentrate on panels and flying, it is always great to have those extra features (don't understand guys who bash them), as they definitely add a dose of realism to all the anyway great products (not talking about addons offering NOTHING BUT candies, but this will definitely NOT be the case) :)

Yes, we plan to continue with the Airbus series. But before making any official announcement we should finish the A320 package, there is still a lot of work to be done.

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

>Samdim and all the team!>>I would also like to thank you for making your Airbus.>Although it is not finished yet and none of us had a chace to>fly it, judging from the pictures, information given and the>fact that you Russians make such incredible aircraft addons>(Tu-134, Tu-154, Il-18, Il-62, An-24, etc) it is going to be>pure enjoyment! Although I have a yoke in my modest home>cockpit, thus flying boeings, maddogs, embraers and cessnas>mostly, I will definitely buy a joystick and mount it somehow>(exchangeably with the yoke) just to fly you babes.>>One question though: you mention expending your airbus series.>Is the expansion limited to A318-A321 range or are you also>planning A330-200/300 and A340-300(which would be heaven on>Earth for me)?>>Best regards,>Rafal>Poland>>P.S. As for animated candies, although I also concentrate on>panels and flying, it is always great to have those extra>features (don't understand guys who bash them), as they>definitely add a dose of realism to all the anyway great>products (not talking about addons offering NOTHING BUT>candies, but this will definitely NOT be the case) :)>RafalSwietnie piszesz po angielsku!GavinAngol w Warszawie :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I just thought I would say thanks to the team and mainly samdim for their willingness to share information about their project with the community. I believe in my eyes and the eyes of many others, this is an awesome idea not followed by many.Keep up the great work!