Sign in to follow this  
Banks

Airsimmer A320 - reports from convention attendees?

Just noticed that airsimmer.com is down today. Hope all is well in Airsimmer land!Also, should we open a new topic for Airsimmer instead of continuing to add to the post-convention report?-Alden

Guest Oneworld

Really excited about the A320 Project,Just some questions.1) Will there be a CD Rom Version and be available in major UK Stores such as Games and PC World?2) Most importantly, will it be out before Xmas?3) Will there be ambiance noises inside such as Apu and Air Con, especially the Packs going off when ENG Master selected to ONThanks and keep up the good work.

personally, I can't respond to the questions about distribution, that's not my field.>2) Most importantly, will it be out before Xmas?Xmas 2008 - surely YES. Xmas 2007 - surely NO.>3) Will there be ambiance noises inside such as Apu and Air>Con, especially the Packs going off when ENG Master selected>to ONcertainly yes.

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

Guest Oneworld

Xmas 2006 of course :-) Looking fwd for this Product!!

> - we gain a certain amount of polygones (this point is>critical in the A321 model with the full 200-seat cabin)Maybe you could drop the cabin in favor of more highly detailed cockpit...As for the development decision that one would be easy for me :-lolIt beats me when a fully modeled cabin with a lot of polis should decrease performance and quality of the VC cockpit...Andr

André

As has been mentioned before, the Airsimmer team has programmed the cabin polygons to dissappear when the flight deck door closes so as to save framerates. Gotta hand it to them - pretty clever...Alden

>personally, I can't respond to the questions about>distribution, that's not my field.>>>2) Most importantly, will it be out before Xmas?>>Xmas 2008 - surely YES. Xmas 2007 - surely NO.>>>3) Will there be ambiance noises inside such as Apu and Air>>Con, especially the Packs going off when ENG Master selected>>to ON>>certainly yes.simdimwill the A320 have shared cockpit capability using simconnect - that is can we share the plane in fsxthanksBo

Bo Klop

Hi all...i check every day the Airsimmer webpage looking for new screenshots.. and today i have had found this pseudoforum!!! f.ck yeah!!!Two qwestions:1) "Xmas 2008 - surely YES. Xmas 2007 - surely NO"

Oh, simply... this is not the Airsimmer support forum... thats AVSIM. Thats the reason to call it "pseudoforum". Sorry mate!Best regards for you.Carlos. LESO (SPAIN)

Guest Oneworld

Any more Info!1The suspense is killing us:-) I hope its not to far away now.Please don't forget about us keen fans, please if you can keep us updated.

Ohhh!! and one more qwestion team!!!Will be the Airsimmer virtual 320 pilot (your customers) able to check the METAR trhough the MCDU like in real life? i dont want to see it in squawkbox... the best would be to have an operative printer.... for example if i want to print the metar for one or more airports i can use the MCDU to see and print it... the print order through the MCDU could inicialize our home printer!!!!!PLease please please.... ;-)Sorry for my english..carlos. Leso

No te preocupes, Carlos ! Since the METAR information is present on a real Airbus and available via a sim variable (or so), there is a big probability that it will be implemented in the package. However I am a visual model developper and can't stay it officially. As for the XMas 2008 availability - I've shifted a year forward, sorry for the confusion.

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

Guest Oneworld

Great news abot METARSo realistically can we not expect the bus before March 2007?I am starting an A320 TR, would have been ideal for me:-)