Sign in to follow this  
Banks

Airsimmer A320 - reports from convention attendees?

No, realistically, there probably will be just a beta version upon March 2007. The final version will come few months later. Anyway, it is very difficult to make any forecasts about the release dates. We just work, when it's finished we'll tell :)P.S. Our site has been updated. This is due to the new brand livery and colors. We don't want to fool anybody making an impression of a fake activity. We really work but what we are doing is not "screenshotable". The 2D panel screenshots aren't yet available, but you can make an idea about it from my non official site samdimdesign.free.fr

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

Hi once again from Spain!Whas happen with transponder... Is this the actual transponder config?... is not better the other panel with a keystrocke and a little digital screen?.... you prees clr and then the four digits.. life is easy!!Thx and im very excited with this product. Carlos.P.D. Manual?

Hello,Just to chime in here also to say that I am looking at this project with great anticipation. Although it's difficult to tell at this point what the sophistication of this Airbus series project will be, everything looks promising now.I sincerely hope you are able to create a winner, an airbus that cloesly replicates its real-life counterpart. :)regards,Tero

PPL(A)

Guest Oneworld

SamdinThank you for your clarification and respinse, its always good to be kept in the loop about afuture work of art product.I note you say possibly "Beta" in March 07, are we possible on the danger side of it NOT being compatible with FS2004.Thanks and have Xmas and New YearOneworld

Guest Captain L

One more question if you don't mind, are you guys making Frontier liveries for the bus's??

Guest Captain L

Alright, well I cant wait! Keep us informed and thanks a lot!

>The "Booth Bimbos" (their words) were to me the only>AirSimmer Presence, and they handed out some pretty vague>flyers. They were very nice, knew very little about flight>simming.>>But the very fact that we HAD booth bimbos means that we've>taken the first step towards the CES-type conventions. In ten>years all the vendors will have booth babes (my words), the>president of Boeing or Airbus will do the keynote>presentation, and Weird Al will have a song and video JUST FOR>US.>>lolololololololololol

Guest QFA001

Looking good so far. Seems like we'll have at least 3 more Airbus releases this year. PMDG and Wilco announced their for a while ago (the screenshots on Wilco's page looks superb btw). I wonder marketingwise how will it go. I'm sure you guys wont stop (I wouldn't) but seems like the the estimated income will be lower for all companies. Are you planning to add something's special to grab the market from the rest of the teams?Good luckQFAluvr

it looks like there are many "somethings special" judging by the list of features on the airsimmer website. i believe that this a32x is going to be the level-d of a32xs. i sure hope so!! i'm just keeping my fingers crossed that airsimmer can manage framerates as well as the LDS 767.alden

Hi all...Sorry ... let me insist again, whats about he manual? only that..not demanding new screens or news..only tell us if you plan to do an extensiv manual or what, please.. thx..And if it is posible.... what about the posibility of to check tthe METAR trhough the MCDU an to print it?And another imprtant thing... will we able to use the audio panel below the RMP? is it posible? if we can to set for example lower volumen settings for ATC sound flying on vatsim...Bests teamcarlos from spain.

The Wilco A32x series is coming out on Jan 31. It's unclear to me how complete this addon will be. I'll be holding out for the Airsimmer product unless good reviews convince me to buy the Wilco A32x in the mean time. What do people think about the Wilco series?Alden

>Sorry ... let me insist again, whats about he manual? only>that..not demanding new screens or news..only tell us if you>plan to do an extensiv manual or what, please.. thx..Sorry am I, haven't been here for a while. Yes, yes, yes, there will be an extensive manual. Moreover, ther will be a learning curve feature that will allow you to learn handling the bus progressively.>And if it is posible.... what about the posibility of to check>tthe METAR trhough the MCDU an to print it?to print how ? On your home printer ? I've heard something about this on our developers' forum, but since I don't understand much of this stuff, I can't affirm anything official.>And another imprtant thing... will we able to use the audio>panel below the RMP? is it posible? if we can to set for>example lower volumen settings for ATC sound flying on>vatsim...Hmm... I don't know :) Will relay your question to Alex.Our website is in a kind of hibernation now. This doesn't reflect at all the work in process in our team. We simply decided not to show intermediate steps in the panel development to avoid unfounded critics and wrong jugements. Probably quite soon we'll however show some more official screenshots in order to prove we are still there :)

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png