Sign in to follow this  
Banks

Airsimmer A320 - reports from convention attendees?

I've been checking out the AirlinerXP A320 screenshots, and it sure looks impressive. The textures and reflections in the VC are really nice. Anybody have an idea as to who will get their Airbus out first- Airsimmer or AirlinerXP?

>I've been checking out the AirlinerXP A320 screenshots, and>it sure looks impressive. The textures and reflections in the>VC are really nice. Anybody have an idea as to who will get>their Airbus out first- Airsimmer or AirlinerXP?I dont know but there are some considerations.Personally i will buy both the airsimmer and the airliner xp. Im waiting for a well done A320 since many years like the rest and now finally, i have the oportunity to buy two diferent addons...The reason to do so is that i think after the A320, Airsimmer and airlinerXP will develope the A330/A340. So, buying the two Addons is a good oportunity to make a decision in order to buy the Airsimmer A330 or the Airlinerxp... 2

Hi AS Team!Something new? Last product update 10/10/06.....PLease!!!BESTSCarlos. LESO. SPAIN.

Guest CharlesHM

I would love to know how the its progressing myself. Pictures do look great. Perhaps a update, not when it going to be released, just a update would help.Charles Huckelbery

Guest Oneworld

Its now June, surely we can have some sort of update! It says on the airsimmer website that with the release only a few months away.Well how long is a few months? Not even a preview of 2D Panel? I am sorry if I am sounding impatient, but if you advertise a product a long time, then surely you would expect future customers to enquire.

I find the 'available soon' on the 2d panel page particularly instructive - how long's it been there now?? No skin off us of course, but they do their cause no good this way.regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

Guest Stefan Bergert

Maybe the competition is just too big to continue this project? I mean there are so many guys waiting for another airbus by another (we have to admit more famous) publisher who is planning to release already in 1 or 2 month.In my opinion the only chance is to release the airsimmer bus in advance of the other one - the other way round, everybody loving airbus might have bought the airlinerXP's bus then.Just my 2 cents,Stefan Bergert

>>Maybe the competition is just too big to continue this>project? I mean there are so many guys waiting for another>airbus by another (we have to admit more famous) publisher who>is planning to release already in 1 or 2 month.>In my opinion the only chance is to release the airsimmer bus>in advance of the other one - the other way round, everybody>loving airbus might have bought the airlinerXP's bus then.>>Just my 2 cents,>Stefan BergertHi Stefan.Every day i look for an update here in this forum and of course i check the airsimmer web..... im very very very pessimist..I agree with your post but maybe Airsimmer is planning a good A320 too or why not, considering the near future Airbus addon market they are planning to develope the A330/340 instead of the A320...what do you think about?As i said log time ago... i would like to hace a new cockpit style A320....Bests and please excuse my english.Carlos Garc

Guest Stefan Bergert

Hi Carlos!I agree with you, especially on the new cockput style which would be nice to have.It would be a good idea to stop the 320 and develope the A340 only (with some 340 specific features)...I would then consider buying both, Airliner and Airsimmer...with the A320 from both it'll be a single decision.Let's see if airsimmer gives some updates on there plans or 320 progress...Stefanre: P.S. yep P.S.2: What's wrong with your english?? I mean english is not my mother tongue but to me your english seems good and is easily understandable - so no excuses necessary ;-)

>>re: P.S. yep >>P.S.2: What's wrong with your english?? I mean english is not>my mother tongue but to me your english seems good and is>easily understandable - so no excuses necessary ;-)Danke aber ich weiss dass ich nicht sehr gut deutsch spreche. Ich habe in einer deutsche Schule von kindergarten bis abitur studiert und ich bin viele mals in deutschland als austausschschuler beim Gastfamilien gewesses (im sommerferien)aber jetzt hab

Guest Stefan Bergert

Yep, a forum would be sooo nice to have!StefanBTW:Carlos, ich bin wirklich beeindruckt! (engl transl.: I'm really impressed!)

SAAAAAAMMMMMMMDDIIIIIIMMMMMMMMM!!!!!Where are you mate??????Pleeeeeeaseee say anything!!!!!Tell us how things are going..don

>SAAAAAAMMMMMMMDDIIIIIIMMMMMMMMM!!!!!>Where are you mate??????>Pleeeeeeaseee say anything!!!!!Hi, I'm here, I'm fine :)testing actually the effects of the brake fans and anti-skid system failures...I mean the work is going on and has never stopped.

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png