Sign in to follow this  
Banks

Airsimmer A320 - reports from convention attendees?

1. Yes, we are holding back information.2. The Forum has been set up and ready for a long time, butis closed to the public at this time.3. Be assured that AirSimmer is creating the best add-on inSIM history.4. VC overhead: http://www.airsimmer.com/snap/snap021.jpg(work in progress).Thanks for your patience.:-)

Vasiliy Kondratiev, Senior Developer

asdevteam.jpg

If it's Boeing, I'm not going.

"the best add-on in SIM history."Now that's what I like to hear! Are there any Airsimmer support banners available?Alden

Guest Andre_K

"testing actually the effects of the brake fans and anti-skid system failures..."Do you mean the red glowing breaks when it's overheated? :| Great work guys! I'm waiting a long time for this A320 serie. I hope I can fly these beauties this summer holiday! :)Keep up the good work and a small tip: we aren't scared for more progress information! ;)Andr

>"the best add-on in SIM history.">>Now that's what I like to hear! Are there any Airsimmer>support banners available?>>AldenSupport banners available!http://www.airsimmer.com/pic/asb1.jpghttp://www.airsimmer.com/pic/asb2.jpghttp://www.airsimmer.com/pic/asb3.jpghttp://www.airsimmer.com/pic/asb4.jpg-----------------------------------------------------------

Vasiliy Kondratiev, Senior Developer

asdevteam.jpg

If it's Boeing, I'm not going.

Guest Oneworld

Still no hint of a release date, just actually wondering if its going to be out this year?

Sadim,Although I like the use of virtual cockpits, will it be possible to undock separate panels (Captain, FO, Overhead, etc.) for multi-montor sim cockpits?Thanks for your assistanceSimeon

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Guest CharlesHM

It will be interesting to see the progress of this and when it will come out. As one who flew this plane at the last AVSIM convenstion, it looked really good. There presentation was also outstanding. We shall see if they come out before the other company that is also making one. Also there another one, which is making one. We shall see, who will be first. I hope it is this company. Charles Huckelbery

Guest Oneworld

With No 2d Panel Screenshots or any further info on thier website, its looking very unlikely to come out.I just wished we were kept in the loop a little, I am too very interested in this product, hence why I am posting, but on their website homepage news on the 30th Jan 2007 it says with the release only a FEW MONTHS, quite a long time without even a hint of info.This is my personal opinion but, I wish that developers would not announce their projects until they are close to completing it, its not fair on anybody else and also places pressure on the developers.

Agreed - it would definitely be nice to see some new screenshots or even a video clip (might be a good idea considering the impressive FBW and PFD preview videos put out by AirlinerXP). 6 months without a major announcement or update is starting to erode my excitement a little. However, we all saw what happened when Wilco/feelThere released their Airbus too soon! I'm really hoping that the Airsimmer bird will be worth the wait. My only real concern is FPS - I really hope my system can handle it well.-Alden

I'm just wondering whether to change my 'footer' for a reality?Come on, Dreamfleet, Airliner XP and Vauchez. Whet our appetite's please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

>I'm just wondering whether to change my 'footer' for a>reality?>>Come on, Dreamfleet, Airliner XP and Vauchez. Whet our>appetite's please?Just change it :-lol I will wait for that XP one easy :-)Andr

André

>With No 2d Panel Screenshots or any further info on thier>website, its looking very unlikely to come out.I don't understand why everybody is so exited about the 2D panel? Since we are making the VC fully functional, the 2D panel is simply a background bitmap with the same gauges as in the VC. In fact, we do have already the 2D background bitmap (a 32-bit PNG file) but actually we ceassed temporarily to communicate via the official site because, you know, we have some competitors (who ceassed to communicate too for the same reason). Don't worry, the work is going on.

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

Guest danny68

I think if you're the development team you need to understand and appriciate why people get excited about a 2D pannel.Personally, I never use the VC for working the cockpit as it gives me problems and in particular with FSX.Just try and turn a dial as you're getting buffered around. The mouse is all over the place. A VC works much better in FS9 for this reason in working the aircraft.There's going to be at least 3 good other Airbus A320s that's being developed right now. PMDG, Dreamfleet, and there was another that I can't remember right now.They are all going to be good.Dan

>I think if you're the development team you need to understand>and appriciate why people get excited about a 2D pannel.I probably bad expressed the idea. I mean people tend to think that if they can't see some screenshots of the 2D bitmap, then there is no panel at all. The panel = bitmpas + gauges. Painting a bitmap is not a very big deal. The most consistent part is programming gauges and systems that are behind the panel. We are actually in this process and most of the systems are already programmed. If we didn't placed some gauges on the background bitmap so far (in fact we did but didn't show to the public), this doesn't mean there are no gauges. We test all of the gauges in the 3D cockpit, all the switches and buttons that you can see in the 2D are also clickable in the VC. We understand very well that one needs a 2D panel. By the way, check most of my free add-ons (Yak-42, Tu-124, An-148 etc) and note that there is only the 2D panel, so we don't ignore it.

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png