Sign in to follow this  
Ricardobc

New system, is this ok?

I've been watching many youtube videos os 9900k + RTX2070 and it's very good.

As we know 2060 Super have 95% of the performance of the RTX2070 so i will be veru satisfied with this build.

1 hour ago, Ricardobc said:

Here is it:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/42PJb8

What about it?

1TB SSD are relatively inexpensive these days. You might want to grab one of these instead of 500GB if you are an extreme simmer. 

Edited by troyboy66

Troy Kemp

Win 10 64 Pro on 1TB ssd + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv4.5 on 1TB ssd + 250GB ssd P3D addon / i7 8700K@ 5.1ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz OC @3733mhz/ ASUS Maximus X Code /ASUS GTX 1070 Strix, 

I have a Crucial MX500, but it pales in comparison to my 512GB Intel M2 760. If you have an M2 NVMe slot on the board it's well worth the extra. Blindingly fast.

ProATC X (PATCX)  Official Beta Tester

Aerosoft (AS) Official Beta Tester

Mike Collins

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 16 gig ram, NVidia 1060 6 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, Crucial MX500 SSD

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

23 minutes ago, SierraHotel said:

I have a Crucial MX500, but it pales in comparison to my 512GB Intel M2 760. If you have an M2 NVMe slot on the board it's well worth the extra. Blindingly fast.

I already have the MX500.

Make sure you have enough clearance between the top of the CPU and the side of the case (IIRC the NH-D15 needs 165mm).  Some mid-tower cases are too narrow to accommodate the full height of the heatsink and protruding fans.

Bob Scott | AVSIM Forums Administrator | AVSIM Board of Directors

ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System: i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz on custom water loop, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, 16GB 3600MHz CAS15, eVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra, Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz, 2x1TB Samsung SSD 970Pro NVMe+850 Pro SATA 3, eVGA 1KW PSU

SB XFi Titanium, optical link to Yamaha RX-V467, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf spkrs, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro, PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensors, Coolermaster HAF932 case, Stream Deck XL button box