Sign in to follow this  
CarlosF

Air Hauler 2 for XP confirmed for next year

Nice news. Thanks

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Good to know this is still being progressed. AH1 in XP has got pretty old (especially if you know how much better AH2 is!)

This is awesome.  I have close to 1700 hours in XP and have been slowing down some because of lack of something to do.

Definitely purchase for me.

Tony 

Been wanting this for XP since I got into the early alpha of AH2. Always thought I'd be nice to have this in XP!

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Basically it’s a run-your-own freight, passenger or even Bush-Pilot operation  based wherever you want in the world, building up from a single modestly priced 2 or 4 seater to a fleet of the biggest aircraft you can afford  (or as big as you want to fly) - using default and any installed add-on aircraft in your ‘Aircraft’ folder - and hiring (and firing) AI pilots to help you along the way

Read about it here:

https://www.justflight.com/product/air-hauler-2-xplane

17 hours ago, Portia911 said:

Basically it’s a run-your-own freight, passenger or even Bush-Pilot operation  based wherever you want in the world, building up from a single modestly priced 2 or 4 seater to a fleet of the biggest aircraft you can afford  (or as big as you want to fly) - using default and any installed add-on aircraft in your ‘Aircraft’ folder - and hiring (and firing) AI pilots to help you along the way

Read about it here:

https://www.justflight.com/product/air-hauler-2-xplane

thanks for the information