Sign in to follow this  
rfelger

WOW! WHAT A DAY PMDG 737NGXU RELEASED!

13 minutes ago, rfelger said:

Yes, and if you read down far enough through that post, you will see PMDG is offering full credit on that P3Dv4 purchase towards the eventual purchase of the 737NG3 for MSFS. So there is nothing to lose as far as I can tell if the 737NG3 is in your future plans, and it looks like an impressive update to the 737NGX.

Al

Edited by ark

Cockpit windows are fixed!

• Like 1

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

Pmdg is charging the 3rd time full price for the same product and now even for a dead sim. And the milking award goes to....

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5

Lukas Dalton

5 hours ago, DaWu said:

Pmdg is charging the 3rd time full price for the same product and now even for a dead sim. And the milking award goes to....

Don’t buy it then ....

• Upvote 1

David Porrett

7 hours ago, DaWu said:

It's actually worse. They didn't say "You buy it for P3D, you get your copy for free in MSFS". Nope, you get a credit of 99 bucks. Which means it's gonna cost even more for MSFS😄

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Early birthday and Xmas present, bought it, now I have to finish with work in about 5hrs lol

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

8 hours ago, DaWu said:

Honestly.  Give me a clear reason why you think you should get a newly modeled aircraft for free - or at a reduced price,   just because you happened to buy a previous (10 year old) model?  Please enlighten me.

I'm struggling to see reason in this logic  It is a completely new model with development time and resource over years to bring this to life - AND its discounted at 100% for MFS next year.

Edited by ErichB
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, france89 said:

It's actually worse. They didn't say "You buy it for P3D, you get your copy for free in MSFS". Nope, you get a credit of 99 bucks. Which means it's gonna cost even more for MSFS😄

Nope. This is what he wrote :

we will offer full credit on your purchase of the NGXu base package toward your purchase of NG3 in MSFS should you decide to make that transition later. (underline by me).

Why disseminate  some fake news ?

EDIT : I think that my interpretation is wrong and France89's is right.

1 hour ago, ErichB said:

Honestly.  Give me a clear reason why you think you should get a newly modeled aircraft for free - or at a reduced price,   just because you happened to buy a previous (10 year old) model?  Please enlighten me.

That and how are they milking anybody ? Are any previous buyer of the NG tied in a stable like a cow and pressured to buy it in any way ? Will the previous copy of the NG be desactivated ?

Edited by domkle

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

2 minutes ago, domkle said:

That and how are they miliking anybody ? Are you tied in a stable like a cow and pressured to buy it in any way ? Will your previous copy of the NG be desactivated ?

Hey, I'm with you.😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Hey, I'm with you.😂

I see now it can be understood the wrong way ! Sorry , correcting it ! 

Edited by domkle

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

1 hour ago, domkle said:

Nope. This is what he wrote :

we will offer full credit on your purchase of the NGXu base package toward your purchase of NG3 in MSFS should you decide to make that transition later. (underline by me).

Why disseminate  some fake news ?

It's not fake news, your quote actually means literally what he meant. You get full credit of the purchase of NGXu (99 credits) that you'll be able to use on your NG3 purchase. No where it mentions that you'll get a free copy of NG3. If for example NG3 costs $130, you'll still have to pay $30.

This quote is even more clear about that :

"Spend $99.99 on PMDG 737 NGXu Base Package? We will take $99.99 off of your purchase of PMDG 737 NG3 for Microsoft Flight Simulator"

24 minutes ago, cepact said:

It's not fake news, your quote actually means literally what he meant. You get full credit of the purchase of NGXu (99 credits) that you'll be able to use on your NG3 purchase. No where it mentions that you'll get a free copy of NG3. If for example NG3 costs $130, you'll still have to pay $30.

This quote is even more clear about that :

"Spend $99.99 on PMDG 737 NGXu Base Package? We will take $99.99 off of your purchase of PMDG 737 NG3 for Microsoft Flight Simulator"

I stand corrected, I think you are right.

Dominique

1 hour ago, ErichB said:

I'm struggling to see reason in this logic  It is a completely new model with development time and resource over years to bring this to life - AND its discounted at 100% for MFS next year.

Adding some polygons is not a completely new model. Look what Aerosoft does. They give proper discounts for previous owners. PMDG themselfs lost me forever after charging 100% the same price again for the 64bit version. If you are a programmer you know what effort that was. Approx 2hours to convert it.

And the free MSFS thingy is so far in the future I dont care. Maybe PMDG will not even exist in one year. Maybe they will charge you 200$ once its released. Who knows. I would not buy something on hope or promises especially not from them

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Lukas Dalton