Sign in to follow this  
Relayer91

737NGXu Released

So, as something of a surprise, PMDG just dropped their updated NGXu base package, and while we're all off scurrying to try it out, I'm sure it won't be long before we're itching to have our virtual FO along for the trip again. I know it probably won't be just a straight port-over from the FS2Crew Reboot, and it'll probably take a while, but would I be correct in saying that most likely we'll see an FS2Crew update for this at some point?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Heres hoping! Was so excited to fly the NGXu until I realized I won't have my virtual copilot to boss around 😞

Ryzen 9 3950X / RTX 2080 Ti / 32GB DDR4 (3200MHz @ 14-14-14-34)

1 hour ago, Relayer91 said:

So, as something of a surprise, PMDG just dropped their updated NGXu base package, and while we're all off scurrying to try it out, I'm sure it won't be long before we're itching to have our virtual FO along for the trip again. I know it probably won't be just a straight port-over from the FS2Crew Reboot, and it'll probably take a while, but would I be correct in saying that most likely we'll see an FS2Crew update for this at some point?

the old LINDA profile I have seems to work so the lvars should be the same except the new stuff. maybe, with a bot of luck, Bryan will have just little work with it 😃

Edited by Ephedrin

28 minutes ago, byork said:

I just found out about the NGXu today.

I have no idea what will work and what will not work.

can you let us know? I mean FS2Crew is the cherry on top you know? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

1 hour ago, byork said:

Did PMDG make their SDK available to you?

What is a Boeing 737 NGXu? I can't find any reference to one on the Boeing website. Is this just a PMDG fantasy version?

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

1 hour ago, Shug said:

What is a Boeing 737 NGXu? I can't find any reference to one on the Boeing website. Is this just a PMDG fantasy version?

It's just what they are calling their product. For example Qualitywings has their Ultimate 787.

The NGXu is a simulation of the 737-800, 737-900 and 737-900ER.

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

1 hour ago, Shug said:

And you succeeded at finding the NGX ?🤠

• Like 1

What about MCP, EFIS hardware those are working with the new or we need to pray to get a driver update ?? 

4 hours ago, signmanbob said:

Did PMDG make their SDK available to you?

Hello, 

In the NGXU directory there is a sub-directory called SDK with a manual.

Cyrille

Cyrille de LATTRE

Aorus Z390 // Icore 9900 Coffe Lake @4.8 Ghz // 32Gig RAM DDR4 // GTX1070 OC @112% core clock+200 memory clock +400) Corsair liquid cooling H105 Ipro

Is oldprop immersion working with the new 737?

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

14 hours ago, byork said:

Should be super easy. Uses all the same callbacks going through the SDK for both. NG3 just has a few more added for the EFB.

• Upvote 2