Sign in to follow this  
cavaricooper

PMDG UPDATE INFO

1 hour ago, Manny Ortiz said:

You can buy it now

You sure can.....

dBF4Il.jpg

PBR reflections, Scimitar winglets....much much more.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

So, basiclly they rename their NG3 to NGu, and then set a new project named NG3 for MSFS?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, C2615 said:

So, basiclly they rename their NG3 to NGu, and then set a new project named NG3 for MSFS?

This is what is confusing me as well. Is this the NG3 that we were waiting for or not?

7 minutes ago, Bigt said:

This is what is confusing me as well. Is this the NG3 that we were waiting for or not?

After reading it's description, I feel it is. I'll go grab one as soon as I get out of my office.

I was wondering between B200v2 or Mustagv2 yesterday, now I'm not....

On 11/7/2019 at 9:06 PM, Bigt said:

It's the 737NGXu for P3Dv4.4+.  What you were waiting for.  When Microsoft Flight Simulator is released, the 737NGu will be $40 to those who purchased the P3DV4 version.

Edited by Jim Young
Changed "free" to $40
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

It is much different from the 737NGX for P3D.  This version is the base version and you get the 738 and 739.  They have an expansion - 736 and 737-700.

It has a new PMDG OPS Center but both OPS Center's work.  The icon for the one that came with the 737 did not install on my desktop and I had to go looking for it.  It is in the Users/YourUserName/AppData/Roaming/PMDG/PMDG Operations Center.  The new OPS Center is extremely confusing and, IMHO, much worse than the previous version.  It has a section for Flight Operations Credentials with a box for your Pilot number and a box for your password.  There is no help for this.  I gave it any Pilot Number and a Password and received a nag after restarting that Authentication failed. It does not use the C:/Program Files (x86) directory for this version.  There is no help or manuals installed with the 737NGXu

It has liveries to install.  It is $99.99.

Edited by Jim Young
Found manuals in P3DV4/PMDG directory.

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

15 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

It's the 737NGu for P3Dv4.4+.  What you were waiting for.  When Microsoft Flight Simulator is released, the 737NGu will be free to those who purchased the P3DV4 version.

No, people who purchased this version will get $100 off the MSFS version. PMDG never announced the price of the next iteration.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

1 minute ago, Arklight1 said:

No, people who purchased this version will get $100 off the MSFS version. PMDG never announced the price of the next iteration.

As I stated above, the one for the P3Dv4.4 is $99.99.  Know that is not $100 but it's close.

Submit News to AVSIM

Without a manual, I have trouble with the workers unloading the cargo/bags.  Got the doors open but they are not off-loading.  The loader is there and so is the baggage carts but that's it.  Just found the manuals in the P3DV4/PMDG/PMDG 737 NGXu folder.  But they do not show up in the OPS Center like the old version of the OPS Center did under Documentation.  See they also have a tutorial.

Submit News to AVSIM

5 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

I have trouble with the workers unloading the cargo/bags.  Got the doors open but they are not off-loading. 

Think this did not work as I was using GSX2 and it may not be fully compatible. 

Submit News to AVSIM

36 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

Think this did not work as I was using GSX2 and it may not be fully compatible. 

Umberto usually has to buy addon and configure GSX I believe. Might work in a few days. 

1 hour ago, Jim Young said:

It's the 737NGXu for P3Dv4.4+.  What you were waiting for.  When Microsoft Flight Simulator is released, the 737NGu will be free to those who purchased the P3DV4 version.

I get a confuse, will there be a 737NGu for MSFS? Then what's the NG3 they just announced?

BTW is the"FSUIPC offset(control code)" for NGX still work for NGXu? or a different set of numbers like for777/747, or, just not yet things for a controller MCP control?