Sign in to follow this  
cavaricooper

PMDG UPDATE INFO

On 11/7/2019 at 10:26 PM, Arklight1 said:

No, people who purchased this version will get $100 off the MSFS version. PMDG never announced the price of the next iteration.

And now we know you were right!

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

So the 2020 NG3 will be $99.00 down (P3d v4.5 NGXu...NG3 teaser edition) and $99.00 later...just kidding

Please PMDG and Aerosoft this is just a joke...and please don't ban me for life! 🙁

Thanks for the info!  Now my passengers can get their luggage!

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

On 11/8/2019 at 6:42 AM, Anders Bermann said:

I believe the situation is as follows:

• The newly released NGXu is and heavily updated and upgraded Boeing 737-XXX for P3Dv4.
    • It includes the latest tech and model changes which reflects real-world Boeing 737 updates to the airframe and avionics.
    • The price is $99.99, which will be deducted (if you purchase it before 31DEC19) in the purchase of the NG3.
    • Will include base-package which includes the 737-800, 737-900 and the 737-900ER.
    • Upcoming expansion packages is: 737-600, 737-700, BBJ-series and a possible MAX product line.
  • The NG3 product-line has been changed, so it won't be available for P3Dv4!
    • It will be a new product exclusively (will only be available for) for the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator. 
    • Will release sometime next year.
    • Will include the Boeing 737NG-series as well as the MAX-line series airplanes.

This was what I could think of for a start... I have undoubtedly forgotten something - but to begin with, I think the above was the gist of it... 🙂

Cheers! 

The NGU and NGX are the same product, but for P3DV4 and FS2020 respectively. The only difference is the NG3 might have a different set of variants (MAX included) in the base pack.

MAX could release for P3D4 as its kinda ready, but they are holding back because of the political tension and bad press at Boeing. We might see the MAX when it gets re-certified and could see the fixes on the PMDG version too.

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

17 minutes ago, captainsazzman said:

MAX could release for P3D4 as its kinda ready, but they are holding back because of the political tension and bad press at Boeing.

Source?

1 hour ago, Greggy_D said:

Source?

He has none.   He continually  speaks as if he's at least on the PMDG Dev team.....when in fact he's not even on the beta team.

I AM on the PMDG Beta team and I can assure you the info regarding projects is kept very compartmentilized.

I'm on the GFO project and I didn't even know the new 737 was going to be released until you guys did.  Did not have a need to know....SO I KNOW he does not have any factual info on the Max project.

Besides if he did and and was on any PMDG team....and made statements such as he had... he'd be in violation of many NDAs and swiftly booted off the team.

Just treat anything he says as conjecture concerning internal info at PMDG.

• Upvote 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

19 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

He has none.   He continually  speaks as if he's at least on the PMDG Dev team.....when in fact he's not even on the beta team.

I AM on the PMDG Beta team and I can assure you the info regarding projects is kept very compartmentilized.

I'm on the GFO project and I didn't even know the new 737 was going to be released until you guys did.  Did not have a need to know....SO I KNOW he does not have any factual info on the Max project.

Besides if he did and and was on any PMDG team....and made statements such as he had... he'd be in violation of many NDAs and swiftly booted off the team.

Hol' up. Don't be so condescending.

It does. The issue of Max is a highly political one, and we want to be certain that the rollout of our Max simulation is met with appropriate agreement from Boeing.

Putting a MAX into the simming world right now will invariably attract attention to the simming community that might make boeing uncomfortable- and if that were to happen it could have terrible negative consequences for future boeing based products.

This is why we are sitting on our hands with respect to releasing MAX. We think it is the appropriate, tasteful thing to do right now.

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/27037-08nov19-someone-is-wrong-on-the-internet-help-us-fix-them

Quote from RSR in person.

• Upvote 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

2 hours ago, threegreen said:

No Steves right.  He mentions earlier that the MAX will be included in the base pack.  Where did that info come from. It’s pure speculation but he’s passing it as if he has insider info. He also states the MAX is ready. No info has been shared to say that it has. RSR only mentions that they won’t release it until Boeing is in Agreement. It’s pure speculation to take that statement and turn it into ‘it’s ready for release’.  It’s posts like his that led people to believe buying the NGXu For P3D would be free for MSFS.  You have to read into the posts.

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

10 hours ago, thibodba57 said:

No Steves right.  He mentions earlier that the MAX will be included in the base pack.  Where did that info come from. It’s pure speculation but he’s passing it as if he has insider info. He also states the MAX is ready. No info has been shared to say that it has. RSR only mentions that they won’t release it until Boeing is in Agreement. It’s pure speculation to take that statement and turn it into ‘it’s ready for release’.  It’s posts like his that led people to believe buying the NGXu For P3D would be free for MSFS.  You have to read into the posts.

I can't comment on his other posts as I haven't read them but in this case there's evidently more to what he says. I agree with the rest though.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

On 11/10/2019 at 11:38 PM, Steve Dra said:

lol its all the forum, as a GFO tester you should know this. Rob said it all himself. If nobody was supposed to know, he wouldnt have posted it. As for the MAX, what I meant is it might be, as per comments in the original announcement about FS2020 that was posted before the NGXu release, if I recall correctly. Either way, it doesnt matter, as we will all be 100% on release and can make a decsion then. What we know for sure is that there is 100% credit offered on the NGXU.

Also, please dont mislead people. You might be a GFO tester but you are NOT on the NGXU beta team. If I read correctly, you only just got the paintkit.

calm down, watch your language. No need to be rude.

Edited by captainsazzman

Flying Tigers Group

16 hours ago, threegreen said:

I can't comment on his other posts as I haven't read them but in this case there's evidently more to what he says. I agree with the rest though.

Read the forum, its all there. AAs for the MAX, what I meant is it might be, as per comments in the original announcement about FS2020 that was posted before the NGXu release, if I recall correctly.

Either way, it doesnt matter, as we will all be 100% on release and can make a decsion then. What we know for sure is that there is 100% credit offered on the NGXU. We also know the NG3 for 2020 will retail for $139.99, but with PMDG its all subject to change until the day of release. We should all know that by now, and be grown enough to research and decide for ourselves. I think I should start taking screenshots of the announcements.

Also, Steve Dra is only a livery painter and may be in the GFO testing team. He is NOT in the NGXu beta team, you can check in page 12 of the NGXU intro manual. PMDG is working on GFO with painters such as Alex Farmer from goldstar textures and Tavers.

source: https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/26395-737-ngxu-paint-kit

Edited by captainsazzman

Flying Tigers Group

On 11/11/2019 at 10:03 PM, thibodba57 said:

What I meant is it might be, as per Randazzo's comments on the original announcement about FS2020 that was posted before the NGXu release. If you recall, PMDG's forum is no longer hosted by AVSIM. You wont find accurate information here.

Edited by captainsazzman

Flying Tigers Group

On 11/11/2019 at 7:18 PM, threegreen said:

Thanks, some people take a chill pill. When I told certain people about about the $99.99 discount, they called me a liar instead of just reading the forums 😭. When I asked PMDG for cabin colours (during 777 development), I was called an word not allowed. When I told people all PMDG needed was a better weather simulation to create a weather radar, I was called a troll. Now we have Boeing Sky interiors, the ability to change cabin light colours and a functional weather radar.

Also, Steve Dra is only a livery painter and may be in the GFO testing team. He is NOT in the NGXu beta team, you can check in page 12 of the NGXU intro manual. PMDG is working on GFO with painters such as Alex Farmer from goldstar textures and Tavers.

source: https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/26395-737-ngxu-paint-kit

Edited by captainsazzman

Flying Tigers Group

53 minutes ago, captainsazzman said:

lol its all the forum, as a GFO tester you should know this. Rob said it all himself. If nobody was supposed to know, he wouldnt have posted it.

Also, please dont mislead people. You might be a GFO tester but you are NOT on the NGXU beta team. If I read correctly, you only just got the paintkit.

calm down, watch your language. No need to be rude.

When you decide to stop editing all your posts and settle what you really want to say let me know.  Hard to reply to them without misleading people when you keep editing them. 😉

timestamp: 0104Z

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg