Sign in to follow this  
cavaricooper

PMDG UPDATE INFO

Just now, Steve Dra said:

When you decide to stop editing all your posts and settle what you really want to say let me know.  Hard to reply to them without misleading people when you keep editing them. 😉

timestamp: 0104Z

Too wordy, and didnt want to sound rude. You can feast your eyes now

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

3 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

When you decide to stop editing all your posts and settle what you really want to say let me know.  Hard to reply to them without misleading people when you keep editing them. 😉

timestamp: 0104Z

No answer? I posted a source link, here it is again 📖https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/26395-737-ngxu-paint-kit

Don't worry, I think I got all the grammar errors now, kept the word count under 240 characters, and didnt come off too rude. I think 😎

Flying Tigers Group

6 minutes ago, captainsazzman said:

No answer? I posted a source link, here it is again 📖https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/26395-737-ngxu-paint-kit

Don't worry, I think I got all the grammar errors now, kept the word count under 240 characters, and didnt come off too rude. I think 😎

OH I have an answer, but it will take me longer than 7 minutes to create a reply that is not condescending and rude...which would be the case if I was to take your passive-aggressive "No answer" post and act on it quickly with the malice you intended me to put into the reply. 

Nice try...but I have other, more important things to do now so you may have to update this post every 5 mins to see if I bother to reply by then. (hint, don't bother, I won't tonight) 😎

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

OH I have an answer, but it will take me longer than 7 minutes to create a reply that is not condescending and rude...

You see, being polite takes strength. I didnt want to sound too agressive.

Take care 👋 and good night. I like your work on the MD, hope the NGXu stuff is good too. Not being sarcastic btw, good day

Flying Tigers Group

2 minutes ago, captainsazzman said:

You see, being polite takes strength. I didnt want to sound too agressive.

Take care 👋 and good night. I like your work on the MD, hope the NGXu stuff is good too. Not being sarcastic btw, good day

Not to keep you hanging..... and wanted to thank you for your comments on my work.

The NGXu stuff will be good....I'm working with a great model and paintkit, and have some experience painting. 😀  Your link to the PMDG forum shows a few previews of what the metal 737 is going to look like.

For those who don't check that forum or afraid to click links.....here is one of the pics there of my current work in progress...

JEpPVC.jpg

Tomorrow when I have some time...I'll reply with civility and professionalism. (what that means is that everything I'll say will be factual, not speculative, with no malice intended or implied just to clarify a few things we both said in this thread).

Have a good night

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

17 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Not to keep you hanging..... and wanted to thank you for your comments on my work.

The NGXu stuff will be good....I'm working with a great model and paintkit, and have some experience painting. 😀  Your link to the PMDG forum shows a few previews of what the metal 737 is going to look like.

For those who don't check that forum or afraid to click links.....here is one of the pics there of my current work in progress...

JEpPVC.jpg

Tomorrow when I have some time...I'll reply with civility and professionalism. (what that means is that everything I'll say will be factual, not speculative, with no malice intended or implied just to clarify a few things we both said in this thread).

Have a good night

Coming along nicely! if you have time, is it possible to make a blank all-white texture like this?  

Just so we can have a placeholder livery to use while the livery catalogue gets rebuilt painted. 

TC-SGF_Boeing_737_All_White_C-s_with_Air

Flying Tigers Group

You both are amongst my very favorite Avsim members and I am so glad to see civility back at the forefront.

The NGXu is a totally different a/c from the NGX. It is everything I hoped the NGX would be, and is yet evolving. I am fully confident it provides a very decent ROI. The current offer to protect your expenditure for the coming simulation is also very decent. That said, only an individual can decide how and where to spend their hard earned $.

If unsure, the next few weeks will provide ample information for one to make an informed decision before the deadline expires. I for one, think she’s the bees knees.

Best- C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

On 11/7/2019 at 8:32 PM, C2615 said:

I get a confuse, will there be a 737NGu for MSFS? Then what's the NG3 they just announced?

BTW is the"FSUIPC offset(control code)" for NGX still work for NGXu? or a different set of numbers like for777/747, or, just not yet things for a controller MCP control?

NGX3 is what will be released for MSFS 2020 which explains why we haven't really seen much on it. NGXu is just a NGX paid update that they released. 777 will see the same update in the future.

34 minutes ago, yoshua said:

NGXu is just a NGX paid update that they released.

Nope. NGXu is completely new developed for P3Dv4 and is vastly the same as NG3 for MSFS2020.

Quote from Randazzo:

To put it slightly differently, NGXu and NG3 are the same core airplane delivered on different platforms. We are branding them differently because they are different platforms, different products and will have vastly different qualities due to their target platforms.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png