Sign in to follow this  
Hanul_Kim

Any Update for 737 NGXu?

On 11/25/2019 at 7:02 AM, brunoeduardo said:

I made it work added the Lights, Effects, Smokesystem paragraphs from my NGX to NGXU cfg, the lights under fog not yet.

Edit: And in panel folder 737-800ngx (base) the VCockpit01 add to respectives files in ngxu following the numbers.

I don't recommend doing it. Everything misaligned.

Making it work without an update could cause more headaches then anything else. I’ll wait for the update 

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

22 hours ago, MeatServo said:

I don't recommend doing it. Everything misaligned.

Not here, it's works perfecly now together with the lights under fog as original or led, 

On 11/27/2019 at 8:11 PM, brunoeduardo said:

Not here, it's works perfecly now together with the lights under fog as original or led, 

If the file transfer helps, then Keven just needs to complement the existing installer. Hope it will be fast.

Edited by BMW969

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

On 11/27/2019 at 9:11 AM, brunoeduardo said:

Volumetric Nav lights do not line up with wing flex, and vibration. Beacon doesn't line up. I think the volumetric landing lights interact with the aircraft dynamic lighting making the effects too bright. Those are the big ones. The rest you won't notice too much, but they are out of position slightly.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:09 AM, Eamonn Jawhary said:

Any idea if it will be a new product or an update?

Yeap, I would like to know this too. I would pay for the update without hesitation.

Sergio Naiberg

14 hours ago, SergioN said:

Yeap, I would like to know this too. I would pay for the update without hesitation.

From what we know already they said there’s no timeline and more less it’ll be out when it’s out 

8 hours ago, Navigator43 said:

From what we know already they said there’s no timeline and more less it’ll be out when it’s out 

All right, let's wait then. I wish there's a little bit more competition for this sort of products, tho

Sergio Naiberg

We just got to patiently wait for the immersion I’m sure it’s coming it’s just the team probably got a lot more work to do to make it work. Plus they got families and lives outside work as well.

Anybody knows where to put hands to correct the slight misalignment of the exterior lights? After following the youtube video, everything is working except what mentioned above. If an update is to follow I'll still buy it, as I imagine great thong will be added, I remember that they where thinking of making the effects work with engines off for example, that alone is worth my money. Thx

Sergio Naiberg