Sign in to follow this  
bcrawley57

PMDG 737U

Any plans to support the newly released PMDG 737U.

Virtual CDU and EFIS and MCP Hardware of course

Kind regards,

Brian

Brian Crawley

enough is enough, I paid a lot of money for this hardware and not have it work with either my prior version of PMDG is a joke.  I went back to my prior PMDG NGX and I cannot get this to work again with my prior system.  Bolting up your software and hardware should NOT be this difficult!!

JP

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Hi Guys. Just want to know if you are on track to interface with the new 737NGU? Also what is your outlook on the MS20202?

I own you EFIS and MCP. Its been good but the lack of support does not instill confidence. I might have to suck it up and 

go with Flight Deck Solutions.

Sorry but, thanks.... Mike Stout

post form pmdg forum

Originally posted by skysurfer View Post
From VA:

"I was afraid they wouldn't release the SDK. I almost certain this would allow us to implement the support for the NG3/NGXu. It will take some time though."

So they are on it, just wait for it

I had an email back from my ticket and they have said they are working on it and it should be done within the next couple of weeks.

Brian Crawley

I guess I got the very same mail and checked it out. At my end it got a littly tricky to get the connex through my security software but I finaly got it.

I have to say I like this solution a lot now. I wont go back to this VA stuff anymore.

BRGDS

Christian Hoch

Those  flightsimapps CDUs are great. Sure wish there was an alternative to getting the VA MCP and EFIS to work. I emailed them and offered to help test. They are completely non communicative....I can't believe it. It sure cuts down the immersion when I have $900 worth of hardware sitting on my desk and I can't use it on the new 737. I'm sure all of their other customers agree. Atleast make the software open source so someone smarter than me can write the code. Really disappointing.

• Upvote 2

Well I have made some progress....I was actually trying the flightsimapps CDU and the program changed some settings for me in the 737NGXu SDK. Now most of the knobs on the MCP and EFIS manipulate the corresponding knobs in the cockpit. Only problem is the numbers don't light up on my hardware. I feel like I'm very close to getting it to work. Anyone got any ideas??? Also does anyone have a better email address to try and reach Virtual Avionics?

Thanks,

Max