Sign in to follow this  
simbol

FSPAIX and AI Lights Reborn

We are please to announce Mitsushi (FSPAIX Developer) and FSReborn are now in contact. We both have agreed in terms of the next steps to make FSPAIX models fully compatible with AI Lights Reborn and P3D SDK Complaint. On this regard Mitsushi will start with the A340 which will be his next update. He will send this model first to me so it can be checked before released to general public in order to ensure everything works as expected.

I would like to thanks Mitsushi for taking the time to speak with me and for all his efforts to adapt all future models for AI Lights Reborn.

I am looking forward to see his PBR models shining with our effects!.

Kind Regards,

Simbol

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

Great news ! 😎

• Like 2

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Simbol will your lights work on FSP wingflex models?

i9 7920X @ 4.7  | MSi x299 Gaming Pro Carbon  | Gigabyte Aorus 1080Ti | 32GB DDR4 GSkill 3000mhz | 1 TB Samsung 960 EVO | 3TB Toshiba 7200rpm.

2 minutes ago, Mr_LoL said:

Simbol will your lights work on FSP wingflex models?

They will when the compatible versions of FSP are ready.

We are working together now. Missy sent me a model today and I will be testing tonight. 

Missy wants to be sure his models will work fine with or without AI Lights Reborn and accordingly I will test with both scenarios and show him videos so he is satisfied.

There is a limitation with models with effects attached via the models. This is normally the case with wingflex models. The limitations I explained on another post before but mostly is the P3D cache.

But with P3D HF2 I will overcome some of them in the future.

Missy wish to keep all his models with Wingflex and I respect his decision. The AILRP effects will work anyway with his models and we can both provide our customers with a solution.

Regards,

Simbol 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, simbol said:

They will when the compatible versions of FSP are ready.

We are working together now. Missy sent me a model today and I will be testing tonight. 

Missy wants to be sure his models will work fine with or without AI Lights Reborn and accordingly I will test with both scenarios and show him videos so he is satisfied.

There is a limitation with models with effects attached via the models. This is normally the case with wingflex models. The limitations I explained on another post before but mostly is the P3D cache.

But with P3D HF2 I will overcome some of them in the future.

Missy wish to keep all his models with Wingflex and I respect his decision. The AILRP effects will work anyway with his models and we can both provide our customers with a solution.

Regards,

Simbol 

Thank you

i9 7920X @ 4.7  | MSi x299 Gaming Pro Carbon  | Gigabyte Aorus 1080Ti | 32GB DDR4 GSkill 3000mhz | 1 TB Samsung 960 EVO | 3TB Toshiba 7200rpm.

* UPDATE*

First test today: 

We still have probably a couple of more tests to do. But this is already very successful. Don't you love how our effects shine on the FSPX PBR textures? 🙂

Regards,
Simbol

Edited by simbol
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Wow, I am really loving that. The effect shine on the PBR is incredible! I only have his A350, can't wait now to finally use it.

Gerald

EAA #: 1317747

i7 8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz (4.5GHz); ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I Gaming ; RTX 2070 Super Turbo 8GB; 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3000MHz; 250GB Samsung 960 Evo PCIe NVMe M.2; 2x 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series SSD; 1TB WD Black HDD; Win10 Pro 64; P3D 4.5

11 hours ago, simbol said:

* UPDATE*

First test today: 

We still have probably a couple of more tests to do. But this is already very successful. Don't you love how our effects shine on the FSPX PBR textures? 🙂

Regards,
Simbol

Wow, that is really looking very nice. 

• Like 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Careful, Raul. Marvel will be contacting you for their next superhero movie if you keep this up :biggrin:

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Very nice! And a win-win for all parties. 

It is probably still a WIP but maybe you can suggest to Mitsushi that he should use two different strobe effects for the wing and the tail. The heavy Airbus aircraft also use the longer single-flash for the tail and a faster double flash for the wing.

Edited by Wolkenschreck

Best,
Christoph

Display resolution: 1920x1080 (8xSSAA)    GPU: 1080TI     CPU: i7-7700K (5.0 OC)    RAM: 16GB     SSD: Samsung 850Evo     Monitor: 27K

FSBetaTesters3.png

The close up view of that A340 seems to show the single flash on the tail, although I agree that the standard Live Preview Module view seems to show a double flash. Maybe that is just an illusion?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Mitssy wants to use attached effects via the model because he loves WinFlex and I understand his reason after he spoke to me and I will honor his decision.

So we will have some limitations, but the improvement is what matters.

S.

• Upvote 3

** UPDATE **

Final tests and the results are very positive.

Below you can appreciate the effects running on the upcoming A340 FSPAIX with PBR enabled. This AI model has the effects attached via the .MDL and it is using WingFlex, however pay attention to the tail strobe.. that's right, I am able to implement the single strobe for the tail as per real world operations as Airbus do it despite of the model having the effects embedded directly via 3DS.

This is not posible with any other models having effects embedded inside the model due to technical limitations, so only non wing flex models can have such navigation sequences. This feature will be available only for future FSPAIX models and it is posible because the cooperation between FSReborn and FSPXAI which allows to overcome such limitations and make both products fully compatible.

I would like to thanks Mitsushi for all his efforts and to Chris and @Kaiii3from AIGM for putting me in contact with Mitssi, it is a pleasure working with all of with you!. 

Kind Regards,
Simbol

Edited by simbol
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1