Sign in to follow this  
simbol

FSPAIX and AI Lights Reborn

Hello everyone, I hope you are all ready to light up the skies with AI Lights Reborn Pro.

Next on the list scheduled for this upcoming 27th December is the FSPXAI 777 with full PBR support and of course all working perfectly with AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition.

This package is a must have as it contains all 777 variations (777-200, 777-200LRF, 777-300 and 777300ER) each of them with RR, PW and GE engines.. 

Another wonderful work from Mittsy.

Regards,
Simbol

The 777 update has been released...😎

• Upvote 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

On 12/23/2019 at 11:19 AM, simbol said:

This package is a must have as it contains all 777 variations (777-200, 777-200LRF, 777-300 and 777300ER) each of them with RR, PW and GE engines.. 

Another wonderful work from Mittsy.

Regards,
Simbol

Hello Simbol,

could you please share with me the aircraft.cfg settings which you have set in the [FUEL]section for your FSPXAI 777 configuration. On the video you have published above I can see that the cabin lights are on, I cannot suceed to get them on. The Logo lights are on. Your lights enhancements all work fine. But no cabin light.

Whilst this is posibly a topic to ask the developer Missi, I take the shortcut to you, as you have tested and put the tested plane into your video above incl cabin lights.

In my aircraft. cfg I have under Fuel I have the following for the FSPXAI B777ER PBR version 4.2:

[fuel]
Center1=0.0,      0,  -4.0, 2000, 3.0
LeftMain=0.0, -29.83,  -3.0, 4000, 3.0
RightMain=0.0,  29.83,  -3.0, 4000, 3.0

external1=0, 0, 0, 1, 0                   //   0, 0, 0, 1, 0 is for logo and cabin light always ON state.   0, 0, 0, 0, 0 is default.
external2=0, 0, 0, 0, 0

fuel_type=2
number_of_tank_selectors=1
electric_pump=0

Guidance -> in the individual "texture.XXXX" directories per each livery I have the two files "FSPXAI_B773ER.DDS and "FSPXAI_B773ER_L.DDS for the 777-300ER liveries. Plus the  "texture.cfg" referencing to the directory "AI_FSPX_Textures" (which is on the same directory level as the "model" directories as well as the "texture"directories for the many liveries) and the "AI_FSPX_Textures" contains all the files correctly and in full as it should.

Thanks for your advice what is different in your set-up.

Have a great shift into 2020,

rgds

Andreas

Edited by simbol
Missing Quote tags

2 hours ago, Andreasmb said:

Hello Simbol,

could you please share with me the aircraft.cfg settings which you have set in the [FUEL]section for your FSPXAI 777 configuration. On the video you have published above I can see that the cabin lights are on, I cannot suceed to get them on. The Logo lights are on. Your lights enhancements all work fine. But no cabin light.

Whilst this is posibly a topic to ask the developer Missi, I take the shortcut to you, as you have tested and put the tested plane into your video above incl cabin lights.

In my aircraft. cfg I have under Fuel I have the following for the FSPXAI B777ER PBR version 4.2:

Hi Andreas,

FSPAIX models do not need any special configuration for the FUEL tanks or any other sections in the .cfg to enable any type of lighting as the FAIB models do.

Be sure you installed the new FSPAIX models correctly, for example copy the new texture files, etc. All I did for my installation was copying the PBR models, use the DL model and copy the textures files to the AI_FSPX_Textures folder.

Happy new year,

Simbol

Ready for the next update? See bellow the 787 FSPAIX collection coming very soon to your doors:

787-8, 787-9 and 787-10 all compatible with AI Lights Reborn Professional.

Regards,
Simbol

1 hour ago, simbol said:

Ready for the next update? See bellow the 787 FSPAIX collection coming very soon to your doors:

787-8, 787-9 and 787-10 all compatible with AI Lights Reborn Professional.

Regards,
Simbol

This is awesome! Looks really good. One question, any possible way to get the longer duration on both the strobe and beacon? In real life, if im not mistaken, the LEDs have a similar effect like the strobe on the B748 or B737Max aircraft.

Intel i7-12700k | Gigabyte RTX 3070ti | Hyper X Fury 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 | ASUS Prime Z690-P | BeQuiet! Straight Power 11 850W | 2X 1TB SSD

"Aviate, Navigate, Communicate"

58 minutes ago, Jonja Merck said:

This is awesome! Looks really good. One question, any possible way to get the longer duration on both the strobe and beacon? In real life, if im not mistaken, the LEDs have a similar effect like the strobe on the B748 or B737Max aircraft.

You will need to choose the effect template as LED's.. this was a test with standard effects textures to confirm the model is working.

S.

9 hours ago, simbol said:

You will need to choose the effect template as LED's.. this was a test with standard effects textures to confirm the model is working.

S.

I thought so! Thanks so much.

Intel i7-12700k | Gigabyte RTX 3070ti | Hyper X Fury 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 | ASUS Prime Z690-P | BeQuiet! Straight Power 11 850W | 2X 1TB SSD

"Aviate, Navigate, Communicate"

Ah, this is more like it. I can get my 787s updated in time for FlightSim Reborn Day on my new PC. Now I just need the A350 to be updated :smile:

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I downloaded the updated FSPAIX 787 package. I don't see any lighting information under [LIGHTS] in the CFG. Is this required?

I bought the package so I could create my own Custom Rule Set  for the 787-10 package that I could use along with FLAi which has the older 788 and 789.  

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

27 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

I downloaded the updated FSPAIX 787 package. I don't see any lighting information under [LIGHTS] in the CFG. Is this required?

I bought the package so I could create my own Custom Rule Set  for the 787-10 package that I could use along with FLAi which has the older 788 and 789.  

All FSPAIX models have the lights embedded inside the AI Model (.mdl). The original developer is doing this by design and this is why you don't see any lights information inside the .CFG files. However the models will work with AI Light Reborn since Mitssy and myself worked together to establish some specific rules and names conventions regarding how he was implementing his attachment points .

Be sure to click apply to your effects settings via the AILRP GUI and then you will see them working with the FSReborn effects inside P3D.

Regards,
Simbol

• Like 1

I also downloaded the new FSPXAI 787 update, installed the models, Scanned via AILRP and applied the settings.  My unsupported list has not changed.  (Still showing 737Max and 787-8 and 787-9.

Thanks,

Ken

29 minutes ago, supernova48 said:

I also downloaded the new FSPXAI 787 update, installed the models, Scanned via AILRP and applied the settings.  My unsupported list has not changed.  (Still showing 737Max and 787-8 and 787-9.

Thanks,

Ken

Hi Ken,

Can you try the following steps? 

Also can you confirm what version of AILRP are you using?

Regards,

Simbol

Thanks Simbol,

Will try those steps this weekend and let you know.

I am using Pro version 1.013.5.

By the way, thanks for a great product, I don't usually fly at night, but if I am working on my other computer, I'll load P3Dv4 and park next to a busy runway and just watch the night traffic.

Ken

• Upvote 1